Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to WA club

Remove this Banner Ad

deal...
would do in a heart beat

West Coast want two first rounders for Barrass. One will make it to us for Baker if they accomplish that.

Hawthorn may give Pick 12 and a F1 to Eagles for later pick and Future Pick. Want to pass on that F1 to us from Hawthorn which would be, you assume, anywhere from 12-18.

You’d take it.

Yeah, I was trying to actually not over value Bakes. I thought what I presented would be fair to both teams.

100% gone.
Watch Marlions retirement speech and what he says to Bakes at the end of the video.
I think you are reading too much into it, I know everyone on here wants Baker gone for the “draft pick” but I believe he will stay (Can I be wrong). Now what I have read on here is that everyone wants Rioli, Bolton, and Baker to leave so we can stock up on draft picks that would be a bad move (in my eyes) we need to keep some players at tigerland, either a Rioli or Baker for the young kids coming in.

half this thread is people over valuing Baker.!!
#12 is fair and simple for both teams
If anything is more leaning our way.
Yeah, maybe because I haven't invented an 8 club mega deal BS that will never happen people may discount it. But he's 26, our VC, and I have heard he wants the Tiger to get fair compo. Pick 3 is off the table, so you have to look at a viable option. And on Graham, we have made an offer to keep him. He may choose to stay yet.

I think you are reading too much into it, I know everyone on here wants Baker gone for the “draft pick” but I believe he will stay (Can I be wrong). Now what I have read on here is that everyone wants Rioli, Bolton, and Baker to leave so we can stock up on draft picks that would be a bad move (in my eyes) we need to keep some players at tigerland, either a Rioli or Baker for the young kids coming in.
No actually, if Bolton, Rioli and Graham are going, I'd like to keep Baker.

Yeah, maybe because I haven't invented an 8 club mega deal BS that will never happen people may discount it. But he's 26, our VC, and I have heard he wants the Tiger to get fair compo. Pick 3 is off the table, so you have to look at a viable option. And on Graham, we have made an offer to keep him. He may choose to stay yet.
I'm with you on Baker.
But can't see with Graham. Time to go
best for him and us
He may choose to stay..but I hope not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There actually is a fair bit of experience left if you review the list , if I recall the expansion teams when they were packed with talent they had far less when they turned the corner , maybe 5 or so , ward Davis mummy Shaw etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to WA club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back