Traded 7. Tayla Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Blimey, what a terrific sporting all rounder and sensational athlete Tayla is.

Love The fact she could pretty much float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, to any of those male sleazebags who made disgraceful, perverted comments about that photo 👍👍👍👊👊👊

Brilliant.

We are going to lose Tayla to boxing sooner rather than later I think, but I'll be proudly cheering her on.

She's a delight as a person, but also a fearsome athlete.

What an athlete.

Way to go Tayla 👏 👏 👏

73475287_1316828591821738_5108426826187800576_n.jpg

Super fit, great reach & throws mean continuous combos.
She destroyed Butcher.
It will be great to watch her next fight, hopefully it’s someone significantly higher rated & see what boxing ability she really has - she can punch the crap out of ppl on reach, strength & speed but that doesn’t equal a great boxer.
I’m not shit canning her in anyway- I’m really excited to see what she can do against a talented fighter, see her pushed outside her comfort zone & really show her talent

Blimey, what a terrific sporting all rounder and sensational athlete Tayla is.

Love The fact she could pretty much float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, to any of those male sleazebags who made disgraceful, perverted comments about that photo 👍👍👍👊👊👊
Wow what a beast. Amazing how much power she can generate. Such a powerful athlete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't condone the boxing thing but I doubt she'll lose any sleep over that..........
I struggle with it.

I loved combat sports. But the CTE stuff, as well as so much of the grinding under-payment involved for most competitors turned me off.

I got 3 concussions in a footy game and I have cut out contact sports. My life is more important than that passion. But I miss combat sports, I miss footy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cute pic with tayla and her partner sarah at their home going about daily buisness

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded 7. Tayla Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back