70,000 NFL Green Bay Packer Fans see Shae McNamara in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

bretigan

Debutant
Nov 5, 2009
milwaukee, wi
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NFL - NBA - and MLB
Hi,

I am so sorry I haven't had time to support my nephew on the boards, BUT, I can say that Shae came home for Christmas vacation in the States. Yes, it is COLD here. Anyway, Shae was invited by me and the Green Bay Packers to particapate in the half time show during the Seatle Seahawks vs the Green and Gold (yes, America's Team). His job, infront of about 70,000 screaming fans (they didn't know the chant of U-S-SHAE - which I am sure all the Magpie fans are going to cheer), was to catch punts. He was awesome! His concentration was strong, and the ball was super cold, as it was FREEZING outside! He didn't catch one, but that was because the punt was really, really short. I will be posting pictures soon on the event. Go Shae!

Hi,

I am so sorry I haven't had time to support my nephew on the boards, BUT, I can say that Shae came home for Christmas vacation in the States. Yes, it is COLD here. Anyway, Shae was invited by me and the Green Bay Packers to particapate in the half time show during the Seatle Seahawks vs the Green and Gold (yes, America's Team). His job, infront of about 70,000 screaming fans (they didn't know the chant of U-S-SHAE - which I am sure all the Magpie fans are going to cheer), was to catch punts. He was awesome! His concentration was strong, and the ball was super cold, as it was FREEZING outside! He didn't catch one, but that was because the punt was really, really short. I will be posting pictures soon on the event. Go Shae!

Lol. That's a good sign.:D

Hi,

Totally misintepreted what you meant here mate.... My apologies!!
Thanks for clearing that up Dannyboy.... :p

Thanks Uncle.:D:p

I know how hard it can be to catch anything in cold weather, especially a football of any kind. The fact he had the balls to stand under the punts in front of 70k is a good sign it itself.:)

Good to see he got the opportunity to do that, what was his introduction like, was it "Australian Rules Football player" or just "Seamus McNamara"?

Thanks for the updates.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to show my support for him at his 1st game by wearing cheese on my head.

I just hope you mean one of the foam cheesheads rather then actual cheese, or you will be sitting by yourself by the end of the game.:p:eek:

I have to find my camera to computer adaptor. ;) I know I have it somewhere! OH, Shae's next US interview is on Tuesday... well, America's Tuesday on Channel 6 news. So, hopefully, you can search, Fox Channel 6 News Milwaukee, and hopefully they will have it online that day, which is actuaully tomorrow. At least that is what the rumor is.

Bret

I have to find my camera to computer adaptor. ;) I know I have it somewhere! OH, Shae's next US interview is on Tuesday... well, America's Tuesday on Channel 6 news. So, hopefully, you can search, Fox Channel 6 News Milwaukee, and hopefully they will have it online that day, which is actuaully tomorrow. At least that is what the rumor is.

Bret

Will there be a Link to watch it?

Bret

Thanks for the heads up Bret, will have to give it a look when it's up. Sounds like Shae is really spruiking the game hard over there!

Remove this Banner Ad

70,000 NFL Green Bay Packer Fans see Shae McNamara in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back