737 Crashes into World Trade Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not unreasonable to ask whether the Bush Administration, which would famously brazenly lie about practically everything over the course of its eight year term, was 100% truthful in their telling of the events of September 11.

In the end, the most widely spread and dangerous of all September 11 conspiracy theories was that the Iraqi government was involved and complicit in the attack.

We see surveillance footage of crime scenes all the time.

No one censors the footage of the WTC getting hit. What's the difference with footage of the Pentagon getting hit?

The difference between the WTC and Pentagon is that the Pentagon is a classified government building, thus information and access to any information, video, audio recordings is subject to federal security clearance requirements. IMO footage does exist, access to any existing footage recorded by surveilance would be restricted and limited by clearance requirements.

The difference between the WTC and Pentagon is that the Pentagon is a classified government building, thus information and access to any information, video, audio recordings is subject to federal security clearance requirements. IMO footage does exist, access to any existing footage recorded by surveilance would be restricted and limited by clearance requirements.
Sure, but 20 years later and we've still seen basically nothing. Even allowing for everything you've said above, I still find that strange.

The point of the post of mine you quoted was that "decency" is not an operable explanation.

The point of the post of mine you quoted was that "decency" is not an operable explanation.

When it comes to protecting government secrets we know "decency" goes out the window

When it comes to protecting government secrets we know "decency" goes out the window
Like I said, "decency" has nothing to do with it.

However, I also don't accept on face value the claim that government secrets would automatically be compromised if certain footage or stills were released 20 years after the attack. I mean, sure, that's what you'd expect the Pentagon to say if they don't want to do something.

I also don't accept on face value the claim that government secrets would automatically be compromised if certain footage or stills were released 20 years after the attack.
Default for that lot is "it's secret".

90% of what they have could be perfectly harmless. My guess is they don't know, or don't want to put in the effort find out, which 90%. So it's all kept secret.

Default for that lot is "it's secret".

90% of what they have could be perfectly harmless. My guess is they don't know, or don't want to put in the effort find out, which 90%. So it's all kept secret.
As a result, folks are entitled to ask why we've not seen any images of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

There's been one very fuzzy clip released that did very little to answer those questions. It probably heightened the sceptism. Like, this is your evidence?

It's like when Homer goes to Moe's and there's a scene missing...

Last edited:
As a result, folks are entitled to ask why we've not seen any images of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

They can ask or demand all they like, its up to the US Government to determine whether or not they are obliged to do so under national security and freedom of information. It's also up to their citizens as to whether or not they feel that they have to battle for the truth beyond what they're told by their government.

The truth always comes out, albeit much much later than the event.

They can ask or demand all they like, its up to the US Government to determine whether or not they are obliged to do so under national security and freedom of information. It's also up to their citizens as to whether or not they feel that they have to battle for the truth beyond what they're told by their government.

The truth always comes out, albeit much much later than the event.
This doesn't really answer the questions.

This doesn't really answer the questions.

Aside from the grainy footage previously released I dont know if there is any other video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Is there? Probably on the assumption they'd have multiple cameras at the side of the building? Can I, you or anyone here prove that it does or doesnt exist? no.

Aside from the grainy footage previously released I dont know if there is any other video footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Is there? Probably on the assumption they'd have multiple cameras at the side of the building? Can I, you or anyone here prove that it does or doesnt exist? no.
Sorry, what do you think you're rebutting?

My position is simply that it's 20 years down the line, so it's bizarre that we've still seen no footage or still images clarifying what happened at the Pentagon. Like you, I assume shitloads of surveillance footage was recorded and likely exists. So the question is why we've not seen it. I guess, if you're satisfied with "it's secret" as an explanation, that's one way of answering. It's pretty unconvincing, though.

What point do you think you're making with your rhetotical question about whether we can prove the existence of the footage or not?

It's not clear to me how you think you're countering anything I've said. Or if you're trying to counter it?

Note kane249 bobbing up with a simp like.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, what do you think you're rebutting?

My position is simply that it's 20 years down the line, so it's bizarre that we've still seen no footage or still images clarifying what happened at the Pentagon. Like you, I assume shitloads of surveillance footage was recorded and likely exists. So the question is why we've not seen it. I guess, if you're satisfied with "it's secret" as an explanation, that's one way of answering. It's pretty unconvincing, though.

What point do you think you're making with your rhetotical question about whether we can prove the existence of the footage or not?

It's not clear to me how you think you're countering anything I've said. Or if you're trying to counter it?

Note kane249 bobbing up with a simp like.
I'm curious, what would be a more plausible explanation of why we haven't seen information from inside the pentagon other than the footage was recorded in one of the most restricted and important military buildings in the United States? Because on the body of evidence, it's definitely not any of those ******ed pLaNE wAs a cRUisE MisSiLe explanations either.

I'm curious, what would be a more plausible explanation of why we haven't seen information from inside the pentagon other than the footage was recorded in one of the most restricted and important military buildings in the United States? Because on the body of evidence, it's definitely not any of those ******ed pLaNE wAs a cRUisE MisSiLe explanations either.
I'm not offering an alternative explanation.

I'm not even saying it wasn't a plane.

I'm saying we've seen no footage or still images that prove it.

Last edited:
My position is simply that it's 20 years down the line, so it's bizarre that we've still seen no footage or still images clarifying what happened at the Pentagon

Which I've responded that we dont know if any other footage exists either way.

So the question is why we've not seen it. I guess, if you're satisfied with "it's secret" as an explanation

BigFooty doesnt have the answers for that however I can see through your thinly veiled gaslighting strategy. Never stated I was satisfied with the reason the public hasnt seen any other footage. What point do you think you're making with your rhetotical question regarding why no other video or pictures of what happened at the Pentagon have been made public. That question cant legitimately be answered here.

Which I've responded that we dont know if any other footage exists either way.
I think it's a reasonable assumption given the Pentagon is one of the most surveilled buildings in the world.

BigFooty doesnt have the answers for that however I can see through your thinly veiled gaslighting strategy. Never stated I was satisfied with the reason the public hasnt seen any other footage. What point do you think you're making with your rhetotical question regarding why no other video or pictures of what happened at the Pentagon have been made public. That question cant legitimately be answered here.
There's no gaslighting. Nor am I advancing a conspiracy theory. You should take my comments at face value.

Not long after the event I saw a series of photos from a camera across the road that captured the crash. It wasn't video it was a series of still images every ... well I dunno the time frame. Certainly under a second. You don't see the plane but you see images of the the explosion and if you look carefully you can see the top corner of the tail plane in one of the images of the explosion. Probably the first one. I think the photo was taken from a servo across a major road from the Pentagon. It was security camera footage from the business. The plane impact happens in the background but was fairly clear from memory. It was also colour photos not grainy black and white.

Remove this Banner Ad

737 Crashes into World Trade Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back