A detailed statistical analysis of the current state of the Big 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I need a quick update, zack
Thank you for asking friend.

Carlton drank their own bath water and then shat the bed. Collingwood continued their fall into mediocrity and will follow Geelong’s footsteps and miss finals after winning* the cup. And Richmond? Oh Richmond, yes they are now last ❤️

Meanwhile Essendon are getting prepared to play your mob in the big dance :)

Just a little update form the predominant member of the Big 4, which could really just be called the big 1! We have 200k members as you all know, twice as much as all you minnows. But more exciting news to announce! We are building the WORLD'S LARGEST TIMBER ROOFED STADIUM!

Does your club have 200k members and the world's largest timber roofed stadium? No I didn't think so, but its okay you can console yourselves by looking at ours and imagining what it must be like. Here are some images to capture your imagination:

240620_Tasmania_Stadium_Ground_V2.jpg

Beautiful natural looking stadium made from cut down old growth forrest!

f3f8f0_8bdcf6ed0a5e42e3bdcaf4fcb74847cd~mv2.png

Our cheat ground has a cheat roof! Cry more, minnows!

f3f8f0_39d9dd80ada24f948e0ef9789948a29e~mv2.png

LOL we demolished the Goods shed. It was too easy. :cool:

Meanwhile Essendon are getting prepared to play your mob in the big dance :)
If by “big dance” you mean the AFLM Grand Final, generally teams need to finish in the Top 8 to qualify for that.

(There was this one time a team made finals from finishing 9th. Remember that?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just worry about Saints and staying in the 8. Remember when you thought you would be 2nd :$
Rest of the family are aints season ticket holder supporters m7. You think you've seen me melt?

You haven't seen shit yet 🖕

Rest of the family are aints season ticket holder supporters m7. You think you've seen me melt?

You haven't seen shit yet 🖕
i apologise in advance for your inevitable meltdown when Tabener comes on as a sub to kick 10 goals.

Just a little update form the predominant member of the Big 4, which could really just be called the big 1! We have 200k members as you all know, twice as much as all you minnows. But more exciting news to announce! We are building the WORLD'S LARGEST TIMBER ROOFED STADIUM!

Does your club have 200k members and the world's largest timber roofed stadium? No I didn't think so, but its okay you can console yourselves by looking at ours and imagining what it must be like. Here are some images to capture your imagination:

240620_Tasmania_Stadium_Ground_V2.jpg

Beautiful natural looking stadium made from cut down old growth forrest!

f3f8f0_8bdcf6ed0a5e42e3bdcaf4fcb74847cd~mv2.png

Our cheat ground has a cheat roof! Cry more, minnows!

f3f8f0_39d9dd80ada24f948e0ef9789948a29e~mv2.png

LOL we demolished the Goods shed. It was too easy. :cool:
A stadium made of timber. What could go wrong. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

A detailed statistical analysis of the current state of the Big 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back