A detailed statistical analysis of the current state of the Big 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey zackah could use your help, frien’

Making dinner for the fam and I’m worried it won’t turn out properly, so thought I’d ask the expert for advice. I’m up to this step, any tips on ensuring the end result is smooth with no lumps. If anyone would know, It’d be you. Thanks, buddy.

IMG-2643.jpg

The big 3 supporters squabble whilst the richmondy folk are nowhere to be seen, having abandoned the bandwagon when dimma did.

92k to last home and away game, nearing 100k paying members, not the Carlton/Essendon buy a membership and get one free type that's now allowed, not bad for a team in 17th, nothing to squabble over.

92k to last home and away game, nearing 100k paying members, not the Carlton/Essendon buy a membership and get one free type that's now allowed, not bad for a team in 17th, nothing to squabble over.
It took several days for one of you to show up and fly the richmondy flag.

The tuggers of the Dimma era would've been all over me like white on rice the moment I made that comment... how the mighty have fallen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking at the state of the big 4 and 3 out of 4 of those clubs have won premierships since the new millennium.
Two of them multiple times.

But being second in June is really what matters.

I'm looking at the state of the big 4 and 3 out of 4 of those clubs have won premierships since the new millennium.

Melty but your melt is directed at Carlton so I’ll allow it :)

Nah, it’s only 2 of the 4 who have won Premierships in the new millennium.

(The millennium technically started 1 Jan 2001. The year 2000 is considered part of the previous millennium / century)

Nah, it’s only 2 of the 4 who have won Premierships in the new millennium.

(The millennium technically started 1 Jan 2001. The year 2000 is considered part of the previous millennium / century)
Shut up flog

Back pocket survey on AFL Club Rivalries:

Carlton rated Collingwood 96% hate, Essendon 88% hate and Richmond only 41% hate.
Collingwood rated Carlton 90% hate, Essendon 64% hate and Richmond only 19% hate.
Essendon rated Collingwood 85% hate, Carlton 80% hate and Richmond only 20% hate.
Collingwood appear in nearly all neutrals, as do Carlton and Bombers are in a lot also. Richmond in a few but mainly lower %.

The cold hard facts are even after 3 flags nobody cares about Richmond. They are now languishing in 17th. I would call it a big 3 maybe but no idea where this Big 4 comes from.

PS Richmond hate Collingwood at 67% despite Pies only hating Richmond at 19%
Richmond hate Carlton at 66% despite Carlton only hating Richmond at 41%.
Richmond hate Essendon at 40% despite Essendon only hating Richmond at 20%.

Its like an unrequited love story

****ing minnows lol

Back pocket survey on AFL Club Rivalries:

Carlton rated Collingwood 96% hate, Essendon 88% hate and Richmond only 41% hate.
Collingwood rated Carlton 90% hate, Essendon 64% hate and Richmond only 19% hate.
Essendon rated Collingwood 85% hate, Carlton 80% hate and Richmond only 20% hate.
Collingwood appear in nearly all neutrals, as do Carlton and Bombers are in a lot also. Richmond in a few but mainly lower %.

The cold hard facts are even after 3 flags nobody cares about Richmond. They are now languishing in 17th. I would call it a big 3 maybe but no idea where this Big 4 comes from.

PS Richmond hate Collingwood at 67% despite Pies only hating Richmond at 19%
Richmond hate Carlton at 66% despite Carlton only hating Richmond at 41%.
Richmond hate Essendon at 40% despite Essendon only hating Richmond at 20%.

Its like an unrequited love story

****ing minnows lol
Enjoy your June premiership

Melty but your melt is directed at Carlton so I’ll allow it :)
I give your mob a compliment and you still bloody whinge.

We are second on the ladder so its not ours and premierships are won in Sept
You're the only Carlton fan that has acknowledged that. Reading bigfooty is like reading the Carlton Premature goo board.

It's hard to hate your mob now that yous can't cheat anymore with John Elliot being carked it and his son as soft as butter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back