A Dummies Guide - Dealing with Anti AFL bullies and Trolls

Remove this Banner Ad

The mods seem to have no idea how to deal with some obvious trolls.
A person repeatedly reidiculously accuses me of being secure and fearing soccer
and yet when i reply and give reasons why I am indeed secure and don't fear any sport
then some people are saying that I'm the troll.
If mods want to stop this sort of thing, then it's easy, stop the personal remarks in the beginning,
stop them in their tracks.
To allow a person to repeatedly make personal remarks, especially after a reasoned reply, is a failure of the mods.
,but you you cannot mention this fact because BF mods have traditionally shot the messenger.

Soccer in Australia thinking they are the biggest sport in the country, is the equivalent of let's say... Guzman and Gomez, thinking they are bigger than McDonald's.

Now, i didn't say anything like that. I simply said i was secure and didn't fear any sport
but yet the mods say I have the problem !

If you’re going to denigrate rugby league at least say that it’s a bastardised version of rugby union and it was only invented because of sooks.

If you’re going to denigrate rugby league at least say that it’s a bastardised version of rugby union and it was only invented because of sooks.

I prefer League to Union, but naturally American Football (Gridiron/NFL) is much more watchable and entertaining to me

American Football (Gridiron/NFL) is much more watchable and entertaining to me

That's because we see the edited version.
In real time, it's a bit like cricket was with all the adjustments and waiting on the long run-ups.
Amateur gridiron (in Australia) is quite shocking to watch.

This is an example of the type of crap that comes up any time AFL is mentioned online. Fox sports Australia posting about Cate Blanchett, on Jimmy Kimmel live, saying AFL is the toughest sport. This was when she was asked if she watches the superbowl. It really upset the leagiues big time, as expected.

Screenshot_20230216-102240_Facebook.jpg
20230216_102725.jpg
20230216_102739.jpg

This is an example of the type of crap that comes up any time AFL is mentioned online. Fox sports Australia posting about Cate Blanchett, on Jimmy Kimmel live, saying AFL is the toughest sport. This was when she was asked if she watches the superbowl. It really upset the leagiues big time, as expected.

One wonders if Russell Crowe had made the same remarks about NRL then what would the reaction be - probably nothing.

One wonders if Russell Crowe had made the same remarks about NRL then what would the reaction be - probably nothing.

It's what happens when you know deep down, you have an inferior product.

It reminds me of a bunch of blokes being the coolest and most popular guys in a bar that they have been going to for years. Then one day, a bunch of younger, better looking guys stroll into the bar. Straight away they start with the insults, because they know these new guys are a threat to the norm and their status, stuff like 'they look gay', 'look at their hairstyles', 'look at these losers', all the put downs between themselves and anybody that will listen. Underneath they know the new guys are actually more appealing than them and if given the opportunity, will pass them in the pecking order.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Dummies Guide - Dealing with Anti AFL bullies and Trolls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back