A good music downloader?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 7, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Swansea, Wizards
Well I previously had Kazaa but now that it is full of viruses i don't use it but now i don't have hardly nay music on my pc.

So whats a good one with no viruses and is a good downloader?

Any advice would be apreciated

Limewire is best right now by leaps and bounds.

If you want full albums and discography's eMule is great also.

Soulseek is good for the fact that ive never downloaded a fake file from it, which is a big problem with most of the other programs, but can be hard to get sources.
Limewire has minimal fakes, speed is great and nowhere near as much trouble as kazaa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh goody ...this would have to be bout' the 1000 th time i've seen a thread like this ..the ending is always the same though...the original poster recieves contradictive results :rolleyes: ..not to mention some posters coping critisism's for obviously using a system they find probably the best they've used so far ! ..it really is each to their own.

every p2p program has its drawbacks, in differant areas to others maybe ..even my favourite one has !
there is no perfect p2p program out there ! ..so lets wipe that delusion right out the way.
i feel most of these answers are based on obviously people that have had a bad time with certain programs out there...where as it works reasonably fine for others !

sure, there are some p2p's out there that really should'nt even get a mention because they really are just SH*T !...
but hey...lets not confuse the queries with contradictions !

personally i use several :
WIN MX 3.53 ( suggest using networks also )
SHAREAZA v2.1.0.0
LIMEWIRE PRO
KAZAA LITE K ++ ( going down hill,use to be good - but now, use only when my others progs can't find something ) lol
and many other BITORRENT SOURCES

* everything mainly works fine...but like everything,some have their prob's ...but it general, works for me.

personally i still prefer WIN MX ( for me, it has ) ..best layout - completely colour coded neatly - finds sh*t loads - and so much neater than the rest of em'..and yes, most my d/l's connect ! ( can be a prob with some users )

Remove this Banner Ad

A good music downloader?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back