A-League A-League Men Round 8 - The Walkout Melbourne Derby

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark day.

Throw the book at the idiots. But not just that, the club itself needs punishment. Forced to play matches either behind closed doors or away from home.

As for the line that Glover started it all......yeah, bull. There is no flare without "fans"

seriously, what a bunch of try-hards and soft-belly weaklings these "fans" are. Not even Millwall fans would be this "tough" to assult a goalkeeper with his back turned.

Victory tossbags trying to validate the behaviour of their savage supporters for blaming Tommy Glover for what happened

CCV and stadium footage don't lie.

Millwall Victory FC fans hand your heads dickheads.

game-of-thrones-shame.gif

Your toxic club fanbase and culture is why I never came around to supporting Victory when in the first place, I knew what that toxic, hate filled MVFC Culture was about from day 1.

City must be awarded 3 points from this fiasco.

dark day.

Throw the book at the idiots. But not just that, the club itself needs punishment. Forced to play matches either behind closed doors or away from home.

As for the line that Glover started it all......yeah, bull. There is no flare without "fans"

seriously, what a bunch of try-hards and soft-belly weaklings these "fans" are. Not even Millwall fans would be this "tough" to assult a goalkeeper with hsi back turned.
Whats the obsession with flares? Never understood the appeal.

I'm gutted. I was awaiting to see the developments with Townsend and the APL before making the decision on whether to cancel my memberships or not. But now I'm too ashamed to be a Victory member and will be cancelling based on the actions of those "supporters". I don't care what happened in the lead up, it was meant to be a peaceful protest and idiots took it too far. Unfortunately this is going to ruin it for everyone else protesting this weekend. I'm not the club but I apologise anyway. **** this.

Please don't blame the City fans/supporters for this, it's all on the (minority) of inbred Vuck fans who couldn't behave in a dignified manner.
I actually meant to write Vuck. Hands shaking in rage.
The bloody idiots have just destroyed the comp.
Media will walk, sponsors will, fans will.

I'm gutted. I was awaiting to see the developments with Townsend and the APL before making the decision on whether to cancel my memberships or not. But now I'm too ashamed to be a Victory member and will be cancelling based on the actions of those "supporters". I don't care what happened in the lead up, it was meant to be a peaceful protest and idiots took it too far. Unfortunately this is going to ruin it for everyone else protesting this weekend. I'm not the club but I apologise anyway. * this.

Really sorry to hear that mate, always room for passionate football fans at Melbourne City, we win trophies too :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Ten's coverage of this has been terrible. Most of the time since it happened it has been ads. No other commentators speaking except the main one
They have to in their defence.
The game was called off ages ago but they needed all the ads played or else they would have to send refunds. Can’t blame them

Victory tossbags trying to validate the behaviour of their savage supporters for blaming Tommy Glover for what happened

CCV and stadium footage don't lie.

Millwall Victory FC fans hand your heads dickheads.

game-of-thrones-shame.gif

Your toxic club fanbase and culture is why I never came around to supporting Victory when in the first place, I knew what that toxic, hate filled MVFC Culture was about from day 1.

City must be awarded 3 points from this fiasco.
**** off dickhead.

Really sorry to hear that mate, always room for passionate football fans at Melbourne City, we win trophies too :)

Supporting a club isn't a tap you can turn on or off. There is always a reason that connects you. That's why this hurts. My next team is Bentleigh Greens because they're local so I guess I'm following the NPL for now lol.

Anyone ******* on here that supports that sort of s**t message me so I can gladly come knock you in to the afterlife.

absolutely pathetic clown behaviour.
Shite behaviour from fans followed by an internet warrior wanting to posture,get over yourself and out of your mums basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back