A-League Round 13: Sydney FC v Adelaide United

Remove this Banner Ad

Spanners does the hard yards but it wasnt a bad finish by Ross and now Volcano has just gone and F***** handballed !!!!!!

********ing bull********.

It was ball to arm. :rolleyes:

Unbelieveable.

2-1 to Sydney.

We just can't beat Sydney.

Seven yellow cards to Adelaide.

That would earn your team a decent fine if it was in England.

I didn't see the game but looking at the stats Adelaide shaded the shots at goal 7-6 but Sydney enjoyed 58% of possesion.

Sets up a good battle for second. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide were doing a damn good impression of a martial arts team by the end of the game - I'm surprised they ended up with eleven on the pitch.

I thought Sydney just shaded it over the 90 minutes - what I'd give to have their sort of domination of Adelaide.

Oh, and thanks Bling. ;)

FT.

I hate Sydney.
Don't worry, the feeling is mutual. :)

Great win by the lads today, few ******** ups though (Aloisi's goal for starters), but overall good effort. Carney was great, as was Milligan in CD.

Adelaide was just their usual, ********, overly physical selves. Nothing out of the ordinary.

However, I shall be hoping for a United win come Dec 1st. ;)

Plastic FC have just got it over us haven't they, much in the same way we have it over the *****. Whenever we play them all sense of decent Football seems to disappear into a black hole. The goal we worked was about the only good part of the game for us. After that we were rubbish, the defence was pulled out of position over & over (see the second goal). We spent more time going for the man rather than the ball & we lost our cool & concentration. The penalty was a crock of s**t, Valkanis was trying to get out of the way, Breeze had another shocker again, another game with his Sky Blue underneath his flouro yellow. Woeful. Despite that we were just not up to par yesterday, Costanzo & Bajic were the only 2 that had decent games in my eyes. Here's hoping Romario can nick some goals for us in Gosford next week & that Burns returns to fitness ASAP.

Plastic FC have just got it over us haven't they, much in the same way we have it over the *****. Whenever we play them all sense of decent Football seems to disappear into a black hole. The goal we worked was about the only good part of the game for us. After that we were rubbish, the defence was pulled out of position over & over (see the second goal). We spent more time going for the man rather than the ball & we lost our cool & concentration. The penalty was a crock of s**t, Valkanis was trying to get out of the way, Breeze had another shocker again, another game with his Sky Blue underneath his flouro yellow. Woeful. Despite that we were just not up to par yesterday, Costanzo & Bajic were the only 2 that had decent games in my eyes. Here's hoping Romario can nick some goals for us in Gosford next week & that Burns returns to fitness ASAP.
:) :)

Robbie Slaters' wetting his pants :rolleyes:

just watched the foxsports match report. i thought the number of times eddie mcguire mentioned collingwood was bad!

anyway, was that fyfe who went down holding his head when veart ruffled his hair as the two were walking away after the melee?

i wish something could be done to eradicate this sort of acting across all teams.

just watched the foxsports match report. i thought the number of times eddie mcguire mentioned collingwood was bad!

anyway, was that fyfe who went down holding his head when veart ruffled his hair as the two were walking away after the melee?

i wish something could be done to eradicate this sort of acting across all teams.
Veart still should've been sent off for it though.

It was still violent and he basically grabbed his head and squeezed pretty tightly. Almost a straight red imo.

Kosmina was smart to take him off, but it really should've been too late as Sydney sucked Veart in big time.

Veart still should've been sent off for it though.

It was still violent and he basically grabbed his head and squeezed pretty tightly. Almost a straight red imo.

Kosmina was smart to take him off, but it really should've been too late as Sydney sucked Veart in big time.

i guess none of us know the exact force used. however, did the fc guy need to go down like he'd been shot?

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League Round 13: Sydney FC v Adelaide United

Remove this Banner Ad

Back