A masterclass in trading: courtesy of Fremantle FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you want a side of tampons with this 'we don't care what you think' whine?

I can imagine a little tear trickling down your rosy cheek as you effectively typed -

'LEAVE Melb ALONE !'

I'm flying over to the next DD, I'll be the one in a ski jacket asking the question -

'Yo mother ****ers - you want my cash? It's over there in the big guys pocket......no not him the one in the tuxedo, with the diamond pin cravat and top hat'

Whine? I'm mocking you. And you're too stupid to understand it.

I wouldn't speak to soon about sacking voss because he cant coach etc, everyone said the same thing about woosha and see the difference a pre-season can make!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I'm aware, Voss isn't a pharmacist.
we are the epitome of perfection

0511-0902-1117-3552_Cartoon_of_a_Pharmacist_clipart_image.jpg

It goes a little something like this:

Demons - paying well over the right price, essentially investing in futures and banking on a level of improvement in Mitch, that is in no way guaranteed to come. He can barely kick, for one. Personally I would have just persisted with Stefan Martin.

Brisbane - pick 12 is spot-on fair compensation for a player of Clark's ilk. Nothing to see here. Wouldn't go throwing the pick at Tippett though.

Freo - have just experienced the first in what will be a long parade of Ross Lyon **** ups.

Mitch Clark - happy as a cashed up bogan in pig shit.

Jack Watts - just bought four packets of stick-on tattoos. Will soon be making his own play for Mitch.

:thumbsu:

Gold...

Would love to see one of the photoshop talented Bay 13'ers do something with this. Jack serenading Mitch in stick on tattooes. LOL.

Remove this Banner Ad

A masterclass in trading: courtesy of Fremantle FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back