A question?

Remove this Banner Ad

Burgoise

Rookie
May 14, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Who on these forums are those fat unemployed ugly smelly losers who sit in the front of the cheer squad? People who all they do is go to the football on the weekend and its all they can hope for and think about. I am amazed and sickened by when you read through a topic to see someone posting every hour of every day....

Basically the question is does this sicken anyone else?

Who on these forums are those fat unemployed ugly smelly losers who sit in the front of the cheer squad? People who all they do is go to the football on the weekend and its all they can hope for and think about. I am amazed and sickened by when you read through a topic to see someone posting every hour of every day....

You raise a good point, however its not always like that. My only internet access is at work (city of Melbourne, Security control room operator, based in the melbourne town hall) And I have literally no work to do. My job is to sit here and wait for whinging members of the Public to ring up and whinge. So really I just sit here, and Like your good self try and guess who those people are you are describing.

I usually only post from work when it's quiet...nothing else to do. I work with a bunch of neurologists so we tend to be either really busy seeing patients or it's a complete snore-fest, so BF it is.

You raise a good point, however its not always like that. My only internet access is at work (city of Melbourne, Security control room operator, based in the melbourne town hall) And I have literally no work to do. My job is to sit here and wait for whinging members of the Public to ring up and whinge. So really I just sit here, and Like your good self try and guess who those people are you are describing.

Do you get good coin to do that?? If so, are there are jobs going at the moment?? :)

http://www.bigfooty.com/portal/magpies/

work is an acceptable excuse fellas! im still talking about the plenty of others who are under this category! Who are you don't be ashamed u pathetic no lives!

I also only have an internet connection at work and am generally online when it's quiet.

In the evening I become my other self, fighting crime where ever it raises it's head and am committed to the destruction of evil doers everywhere. For I am Super Monkey.

I am also a part-time detective and sleuth, just about to blow the JFK assassination wide open.

During the day I am an art director at an advertising agency.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the Flux Capacitor in the Delorean is at full charge so I must adieu . . .

0,5001,5241316,00.jpg

Very sharp Burgoise!!! you know what i think i might start going to the footy with you. p.s there's a bloke that carries a couple of lift bottles and sits near the Hawthorn cheer squad you might know him??? Extremely obese, usually drooling from the mouth, (looks like shrek in human form). Is he the kind of person you're thinking about???:thumbsu:

Very sharp Burgoise!!! you know what i think i might start going to the footy with you. p.s there's a bloke that carries a couple of lift bottles and sits near the Hawthorn cheer squad you might know him??? Extremely obese, usually drooling from the mouth, (looks like shrek in human form). Is he the kind of person you're thinking about???:thumbsu:

Absolutely Ranno, that is a significant person to who I am thinking! But you know as well as I do he would not have the ability to type on these forums let alone put a few sentences together verbally. But there are many more "fat trolls" in all cheer squads not just our own who sicken me with their looks and uneducated behavior. People I have no doubt post on these forums every hour of every day and are getting their dole payments each fortnight. So basically say hi to me and Ranno cause we would love to see which individuals on these forums come under this category!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you know that someone is posting every single hour everysingle day , you are a fats and smelly Hawthorn suck:p go the golds . get lost idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

A question?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back