A Real Life Crows Supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
- Adelaide vs Port Adelaide.
- 1st Showdown for 2012.
- Adelaide have beaten easy opponents.
- Port have been competitive against the league leaders.
- Media pumping up the game all week.
- Walker & Tippett v Schulz and Butcher.
- Boak v Thompson.
- Dangerfield v Ebert.
- Sando v Primus.
- Port carrying better playing form.
- Crows carrying winning form.

- A rather large crowd assembles... ~42,000 (about 7,000 Port fans)
- Port cheer squad are making a hell of a noise (as commented on by fellow Crows supporters).
- Game starts... it is a mighty competitive game.
- Forwards on both sides are tearing it up.
- Crows midfield is tearing it up... Sloane, Thommo, Dangerfield.
- It is a rip snorter of an atmosphere.
- IT IS A RIP SNORTER OF A GAME!!!

... it is just too much for some people (notice the membership laynard):

575036_10150666040747115_705402114_9412419_1950065906_n.jpg

What's a Liverpool fan doing at a Crows match. She must be lost. Anfield is a few thousand miles the other way darling :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She obviously has a Gold or Silver membership. Seats already paid for so she can go and do whatever the hell she wants.

I notice too that she is wearing a teal, black and white top. The lanyard doesnt mean much, my wife had her power scarf etc on with a crows season ticket around her neck.

Looks to me you could mount a convincing case that she's a port supporter. I noticed the colours in her outfit when TSW posted it and couldnt believe noone noticed it.

Let the self ownage begin !!!

I notice too that she is wearing a teal, black and white top. The lanyard doesnt mean much, my wife had her power scarf etc on with a crows season ticket around her neck.

True that, my GF's dad couldn't make it this week and so she took along a Port Power est 1996 supporting colleague with her dad's AFC gold membership.

The evidence suggest she is more likely a Port supporter using someone else's ticket.

Apart from the laynard there is no Crows gear at all. Most of the "Old Darlings" wear their colours.

Knitting with Teal wool.

Liverpool clothes on. She went to the game, not wanting to wear her Port gear.

Methinks Kaysee has used his wife to stage this pic just for the Bay.

LOL @ the fishies in the Egyptian river.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Those 800's actually don't look too bad..... for a Nokia

I could have sworn the OP never said anything about taking the picture themselves :eek:

They are, but wait for the Lumina 900..... its da bomb :thumbsu:

I never actually mentioned I took the picture either ;).

Can't claim it unfortunately, I was just the original poster on the Port Board. And never mentioned I took it ;).

Was taken by another Port Board Member, and taken off his FB :). But just fyi, was a Crow supporter as we had a chat to her.

Those 800's actually don't look too bad..... for a Nokia

I could have sworn the OP never said anything about taking the picture themselves :eek:

I mistook "Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express" as a statment from the poster about the picture, but have just clicked that it's most probably just a standard message if you post on a forum from the phone :self facepalm: :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

A Real Life Crows Supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back