A Real Life Crows Supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just highlighting the awesomeness of your colleagues. :thumbsu:

jffc05.jpg

Make your mind up Geoffa, did you troll the injury or not?

No I didn't.

I asked the question if it is appropriate to do so as a troll, got no answer to that.

And then said that I will not use that phrase again.

BTW good news to see he has re-signed. I guess it is no surprise that it would come quickly given he has no leverage for negotiation. No other club would take a player going through a knee recon rehab. Lets hope (and we will never know) that the club did not lowball him. Afterall before the injury he would be looking at well over $500k a season. Probably $600k.

Anyway, are people seriously trying to argue that individuals are of a superior moral fibre purely by virtue of the team they support? Seriously?

When a supporter base (and that includes all teams) covers a sample of size of several tens of thousands, surely that would be sufficient to encompass a diverse cross section of society from various walks of life.

Are you saying that if I decided to support Poort Power, that would automagically make me less racist and less prone to jeering off an injured player?

Of course, look how they embraced tribey when he switched teams. Though im sure they wish he didn't because we all know anything tribey touches turns to shit :D what is it? 119 point grand final loss and no finals appearances since he jumped ship? Wow :D

Of course, look how they embraced tribey when he switched teams. Though im sure they wish he didn't because we all know anything tribey touches turns to shit :D what is it? 119 point grand final loss and no finals appearances since he jumped ship? Wow :D

I've always referred to it as the DT curse, he jumped on board during the 07 grand final week and Port have been in the crapper ever since.

The ultimate irony will be when we win our third flag and Port are still nowhere near winning a second :thumbsu:

- Adelaide vs Port Adelaide.
- 1st Showdown for 2012.
- Adelaide have beaten easy opponents.
- Port have been competitive against the league leaders.
- Media pumping up the game all week.
- Walker & Tippett v Schulz and Butcher.
- Boak v Thompson.
- Dangerfield v Ebert.
- Sando v Primus.
- Port carrying better playing form.
- Crows carrying winning form.

- A rather large crowd assembles... ~42,000 (about 7,000 Port fans)
- Port cheer squad are making a hell of a noise (as commented on by fellow Crows supporters).
- Game starts... it is a mighty competitive game.
- Forwards on both sides are tearing it up.
- Crows midfield is tearing it up... Sloane, Thommo, Dangerfield.
- It is a rip snorter of an atmosphere.
- IT IS A RIP SNORTER OF A GAME!!!

... it is just too much for some people (notice the membership laynard):

575036_10150666040747115_705402114_9412419_1950065906_n.jpg

Never knew Marj from the biggest loser had a sister :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always referred to it as the DT curse, he jumped on board during the 07 grand final week and Port have been in the crapper ever since.

The ultimate irony will be when we win our third flag and Port are still nowhere near winning a second :thumbsu:

Yeah, Crows have been awesome in the past 5 years. It's why you beat us at football almost half the time. :thumbsu:

No need to get your knickers in a knot, we both know it's true :D

Answer the question brah.

Not including the expansion teams, Crows are one of 4 teams - ADL, FRE, WBD, RCH - to have not qualified for a Grand Final since 1999, which is strange given the enormous advantage in talent and off-field resources compared to those teams over the period.

I'd understand if you had a Geelong-like record since, but it's hardly been milk and honey, has it.

Your the last person i thought we would see especially after your beloved Port Power yet again lost a game they could have won.

I tipped us to be 1-7 after 8 weeks on the main board prior to the game. Good luck against Sydney this week.

Answer the question brah.

Not including the expansion teams, Crows are one of 4 teams - ADL, FRE, WBD, RCH - to have not qualified for a Grand Final since 1999, which is strange given the enormous advantage in talent and off-field resources compared to those teams over the period.

I'd understand if you had a Geelong-like record since, but it's hardly been milk and honey, has it.
No more or less than what you lot have.

Why cant you get your crowds above 19,000.Is Port not a marketable product,after all you have won a lot of flags.

Why bringing your ex team into this brah? I just pointed out a fun fact and you've yet again gotten defensive. Do you just lurk around until you see your name posted before unleashing? Or do you have little spies that let you know when someone pokes fun at you? I always knew you'd respond :D

Wait so if I don't respond when my name's mentioned you get your own unfettered private circlejerk but if I do respond it's somehow the wrong thing to do and you're some sort of mastertroll?

Do you suffer from assburgers?

Why bringing your ex team into this brah? I just pointed out a fun fact and you've yet again gotten defensive. Do you just lurk around until you see your name posted before unleashing? Or do you have little spies that let you know when someone pokes fun at you? I always knew you'd respond :D
He reminds me of Dittmar on MMM,defend the PAFC at all times.

Wait so if I don't respond when my name's mentioned you get your own unfettered private circlejerk but if I do respond it's somehow the wrong thing to do and you're some sort of mastertroll?

Lol wut. Private circle jerk.... master troll... :D when have I claimed to do either? You wouldn't be putting words in my mouth again would you? It was a harmless little laugh at your expense, Crowies poke fun at you all the time because of what happened, so I'm surprised you don't take it with a grain of salt. But I'm sorry I got you upset, I'll stop. Still like to know how you manage to respond to every post where you're spoken about :D 100% SR! - do you enter tribey in the search box and see what pops up?

Remove this Banner Ad

A Real Life Crows Supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back