Toast A Salute to President Elect Barack Obama

Remove this Banner Ad

im glad that America has a Black President... this man has it all... for once America has a president who can atually speak and is not boring...
i was at chris borwns concert on wednesday nite and he kept repeating about how happy he is that Obama is the president, i guess the balcs in America would be estatic

Lets be honest. Who cares if he is black, white, green, yellow, blue or red, all we want to see is him running the damn country in the right way. Either way it is all about equality anyway. He has a job to fix his country and skin colour should have nothing to do with it.

Is it true what they say. Lewinski must be knocking on the door
It will be interesting to see if the back room powers who have pulled the strings for so long get shaken up or if they still retain control of the gov at the behest of big business/ the military

Lets be honest. Who cares if he is black, white, green, yellow, blue or red, all we want to see is him running the damn country in the right way. Either way it is all about equality anyway. He has a job to fix his country and skin colour should have nothing to do with it.

Yeah i get your point but everytime you turn the TV on they always state first black american president, is a day for black african americans to move forward with.. thats what im tryign to say and i guess thats what the media is saying in an indirect way

It's a landmark win, but what big picture?

Barack Obama is just another man and no saviour of the world.

I cringed when I saw Madonna claiming that we're changing the world.

The collective circle jerk over Obama is over the top.

Only the naive and foolish think anything is going to change because we have an African-American President.

Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice are prominent African-Americans who held important and ground breaking positions under Republican Presidents.

People are naive and have short memories.

The challenge for Obama is to become something more notable than the first black President of the United States and fix the US economy.

Obama wants to send in more troops to fight Al Qaeda on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

Obama must be a warmonger. ;)

It's time for everyone to put their pants back on...

A good Government usually needs a strong opposition, so it looks like we're not going to get one.

Ding ding we have a winner. I'll believe the 'new world' when i see it.

We're not naive and it's got nothing to do with the colour of his skin (although it's a very historical day in that sense).

The point is that this guy at least has brain cells between his ears and has publicly stated what he thinks needs to change. We don't know if he will but this is huge for the world if he can manage to pull it off.

Anything must be better than the Bush administration and I can't believe you're playing it down so much.

Made my heart feel a bit more gladder. Just heard on the news that Sarah Palin did not know that Africa was a contintent rather she thought it was a country.

Still sexy though. :D:D:D

Made my heart feel a bit more gladder. Just heard on the news that Sarah Palin did not know that Africa was a contintent rather she thought it was a country.

Still sexy though. :D:D:D

Still means she should be sucking **** behind the roadhouse of a satdy night and definitely NOT 2IC of the world's most aggressive nation. ;)

Yep, it's great news, a black man elected to the white house, not a contradiction in terms at all. Suck on my ****in shit you cum****ing, human toilet white supremacists.:thumbsu::)

Yep, it's great news, a black man elected to the white house, not a contradiction in terms at all. Suck on my ****in shit you cum****ing, human toilet white supremacists.:thumbsu::)

Tell us what you really think ffs! Maybe you need to change the colour nominated in your handle GM? :eek:

Nice to see those stupid in-breds running around like the world's just come to an end, as i'm sure they are. Let's just hope Obama's able to deliver on half the hope and vision he promises and the world should be a better place. :thumbsu:

Tell us what you really think ffs! Maybe you need to change the colour nominated in your handle GM? :eek:
Do you think I'm being flippant?:confused: That's perfectly fine by me.:D Well I am thinking about changing my name actually, perhaps to something, yes, of a different colour.:thumbsu:
Nice to see those stupid in-breds running around like the world's just come to an end, as i'm sure they are. Let's just hope Obama's able to deliver on half the hope and vision he promises and the world should be a better place. :thumbsu:
He's got a very difficult job ahead, trying to lift his country back to a power it once was, as well as world issues such as wars etc etc.
Oh well, a win for everyone that he's been elected.:)

NO CP you misunderstand me
I do not believe all white are superior just me!

Good to see the race card hasnt been played at all and that he has won over the many on BF (and the world) with his sound policies......I mean I personally cant wait until he puts US troops on Pakistani soil uninvited, especially as they are pretty much the only ally the US have over there:rolleyes:. Go down real well

And remember he is as much black as he is white.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What race card?

kkk.jpg

:thumbsu:

Crock of shit award

Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

This is what happens when you allow umpires to give the votes.

The Taliban in Afghanistan condemned the decision.

LOL. :D

Speculation over potential winners had focused on Zimbabwean Prime Minister Morgan Tvangirai, a Columbian Senator, a Chinese dissident and an Afghan women's rights activist.

Pathetic decision.

Re: Crock of shit award

Did you hear Obama's speech where he said he felt like he didn't deserve the award ???

Lets face it General, you like most right-wing/conservative people hate the idea of an black man as president of America ... Admit it.

Re: Crock of shit award

This reminds me of a dodgy country footy B&F count.

There's always one guy/kid who for some reason the committee/coach thinks the sun shines out of his arse.

Despite him only playing half the games for the season he still manages to out poll everyone else and win the B&F by a vote.

Though this phenomenon is more likely to happen in the juniors and the reserves, apparently it can happen in the Nobel Peace Prize.

I am a Obama supporter, but geez this is ridicolous. How can he win the highest honour ever after only being in office for 9 months, bit of a joke really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back