A thread on politics- have some balls and post

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump is obviously a maddee.

Bullet whistles past ,he checks his ear, goes to ground yelling duck ,duck like Wyatt Earp at the Ok Coral , then rises like a phoenix with blood over his face fist pumping as if he's Al Pacino in Scarface.

Never seen anything like it in my career on this earth , certainly in politics. This election is over if he just plays it cool from here.

But I'd be hiring my own security and ditching the CIA.

Have they answered the ultimate question though?

Who would be the better option as POTUS, the f...ing idiot or the Dementia patient.
Let's see how smart Trump really is.

If he gets up and makes a unifying speech and takes what happened on the chin without recrimination or blame on anyone in particular, it's completely all over. The Dems will be wedged between a rock and a hard place now that it would be a horrible look to get rid of Biden.

Just the same when the CIA can knock off someone from an office thousands of miles away it beggars belief that the only place where an assassin could take a pot shot at Trump hasn't been scouted in the prep .and monitored in real time. Nor that their sniper who had clear sight on him didn't get the ok to take him out until he'd fired several shots.

I'm not in to conspiracies , most of the time it's just a conglomeration of stuff ups but there's a lot of questions that need answering here.

Have they answered the ultimate question though?

Who would be the better option as POTUS, the f...ing idiot or the Dementia patient.
Funny thing ,and I know he was just reading from the teleprompter , but Biden sounded the most coherent he has in years in his fireside message to the Nation.

Maybe the old guy has been all shook up by how his threatens to turn out.

I think he's safe for a while yet but this is a fluid situation as they say.

The guys a “B” grade actor but an “A” grade conman. His ideals won’t change and if elected he will have the power machine of the heritage foundation and project 2025 for the extreme christian nationalists to do what they want. Meanwhile he’ll have Putin like power to see if anyone who may oppose him can fly.

Give me the current leadership any day of the week.

Funny thing ,and I know he was just reading from the teleprompter , but Biden sounded the most coherent he has in years in his fireside message to the Nation.

Maybe the old guy has been all shook up by how his threatens to turn out.

I think he's safe for a while yet but this is a fluid situation as they say.
Yes I thought the same thing, no doubt he would have been juiced up on a Pharmaceutical cocktail as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guys a “B” grade actor but an “A” grade conman. His ideals won’t change and if elected he will have the power machine of the heritage foundation and project 2025 for the extreme christian nationalists to do what they want. Meanwhile he’ll have Putin like power to see if anyone who may oppose him can fly.

I agree but it’s not up to me. Trump’s supporters or most of them exhibit all the hallmarks of cult, the weekend events have only further ensured that they will turn up and vote. Whilst there are sone Democrats who are no doubt just as fervent and will turn up - unless you are similarly brainwashed as the Trump Cultists - Biden is simply no longer fit to hold office.

It’s back to the South Park scenario - vote for either a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwich - with voting not compulsory you have a third option - Don’t Vote and millions will ignore it.

So it comes down to which of the two sides is prepared to turn up. The cultists are certainties.

Trump's had everything that could be thought of against any human being thrown at him since 2015 and is still standing. All they have left is the fear campaign. Mostly an invention of his opponents. To think Trump would have Putin like power in the US is delusional. That's unless you thought Obama/Biden had Putin like power.

It's disheartening that someone such as Trump gets to be US President but the fear of what he might do is totally overrated Last time he was going to start and nuclear war and did all he could to stop one.

There has been a succession of US Presidents of both persuasions for generations and if you take aside the projection of who did what the social and economic progress of the US has been remarkably consistent under each administration.

The Democrats and their media allies are badly overplaying their hand by mounting a fear campaign against Trump which is backfiring. And in particular demonising his supporters who for the most part used to be Democrat supporters.

Aside from that Trump is a genius marketer with the hide and resilience of a buffalo and probably a conman as well. Biden has just as many skeletons in the cupboard as Trump. The Clinton/Obama/Biden dynasty has ruled the US for a long time and they're totally gobsmacked that anyone like Trump could disrupt their gravy train.

If they don't rethink and rejig their approach Trump will romp in. And very little will change. The way they've mounted this campaign is validating what Trump says about them. Maybe the penny will drop before it's too late.

Trump's had everything that could be thought of against any human being thrown at him since 2015 and is still standing. All they have left is the fear campaign. Mostly an invention of his opponents. To think Trump would have Putin like power in the US is delusional. That's unless you thought Obama/Biden had Putin like power.

It's disheartening that someone such as Trump gets to be US President but the fear of what he might do is totally overrated Last time he was going to start and nuclear war and did all he could to stop one.

There has been a succession of US Presidents of both persuasions for generations and if you take aside the projection of who did what the social and economic progress of the US has been remarkably consistent under each administration.

The Democrats and their media allies are badly overplaying their hand by mounting a fear campaign against Trump which is backfiring. And in particular demonising his supporters who for the most part used to be Democrat supporters.

Aside from that Trump is a genius marketer with the hide and resilience of a buffalo and probably a conman as well. Biden has just as many skeletons in the cupboard as Trump. The Clinton/Obama/Biden dynasty has ruled the US for a long time and they're totally gobsmacked that anyone like Trump could disrupt their gravy train.

If they don't rethink and rejig their approach Trump will romp in. And very little will change. The way they've mounted this campaign is validating what Trump says about them. Maybe the penny will drop before it's too late.
The Trump is the next Hitler narrative is just a total nonsense and most people apart from the leftists cultists can see that.

It's the only explanation they have left for how an upstart with no background in politics like Trump could be out politicking them.

Outbrainwashed. How poor people in America think their lives will be any better under Trump is beyond me. The drain the swamp narrative when he's looking after all his dodgy mates

Outbrainwashed. How poor people in America think their lives will be any better under Trump is beyond me. The drain the swamp narrative when he's looking after all his dodgy mates
It's totally naive Nathan to think that the other side haven't looked after their dodgy mates all the way along as well. Look at who their key supporters are. Zuckerberg et al. Look at how Biden and his family, a man who has mostly spent his entire working life as a politician is seriously wealthy.

That people can't see that fear about Trump and how dumb his supporters are is a losing hand and keep digging it in deeper is exactly why things are turning sour for them.

Trump managed to make abortions illegal again (oversimplifying but close enough). He has great power with the supreme courts backing.
From my limited knowledge of the abortion situation in the USA the Supreme Court has said abortion is not a National issue and has left abortion laws up to each individual state. eg. theoretically abortion could be legal right up to the point of birth in California but totally illegal at any stage in Florida.

FWIW I am in favour of abortion rights but not third tri mester abortions unless the mothers life is in immediate danger.

It's totally naive Nathan to think that the other side haven't looked after their dodgy mates all the way along as well. Look at who their key supporters are. Zuckerberg et al. Look at how Biden and his family, a man who has mostly spent his entire working life as a politician is seriously wealthy.

That people can't see that fear about Trump and how dumb his supporters are is a losing hand and keep digging it in deeper is exactly why things are turning sour for them.

Missed the point. Deliberately?

From my limited knowledge of the abortion situation in the USA the Supreme Court has said abortion is not a National issue and has left abortion laws up to each individual state. eg. theoretically abortion could be legal right up to the point of birth in California but totally illegal at any stage in Florida.

FWIW I am in favour of abortion rights but not third tri mester abortions unless the mothers life is in immediate danger.

Pretty accurate from what I understand

The point is he can make decisions that have huge negative impacts on a large amount of the population even if it's unpopular amongst republican supporters

Examples.....
I can not be bothered NB, I will leave you with your Democrats are all good and holy and the Republicans are the devil incarnate mindset... I'm off on my daily walk now, beautiful outside today.

FWIW IMO both sides of politics are just as bad as each other and whoever is in power not much changes, Politicians of all persuasions are beholden to their benefactors, lobbying is a huge enterprise particularly in the USA.

Also FWIW Trump did not change the abortion laws interpretation the Supreme Court did, and he was not the President when the Supreme Court ruling came down.

Remove this Banner Ad

A thread on politics- have some balls and post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back