A thread on politics- have some balls and post

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn't matter how good or bad he is in an interview or at speeches. His followers don't care if he looks bad, they swallow it all up. Harris doesn't have a following like that, she needs to make people want to vote for her.
Kamala made the interview all about Trump, when it was supposed to be about her. She blew it, big time.

Kamala made the interview all about Trump, when it was supposed to be about her. She blew it, big time.
I do agree with that... although given she was going to be watched by his supporters I get why she did it. I think she was trying to shake the loose ones off. She was goaded a few times but and fell for the bait.

I don't think it was a train wreck but as a lot of his side of politics refer to it - surprise surprise. She probably didn't gain anything but I have seen plenty of commentary saying she held her own, so she probably didn't lose anything either. And it reality she did stand to lose by going on Fox.

It doesn't matter how good or bad he is in an interview or at speeches. His followers don't care if he looks bad, they swallow it all up. Harris doesn't have a following like that, she needs to make people want to vote for her.
It's a very weird tactic for the Harris campaign to consist of a list of endorsements from Bush Jr's administration, but that seems to be the style of campaigning Democrats/Labour/Labor will tolerate now.

Remove this Banner Ad

A thread on politics- have some balls and post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back