Toast A thread to recognise guys that cop it whenever we lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Krak - put my hand up here, thought he was lazy, under done and just running down the contract, silly me, good to see him interviewed after the game where he said yes, he is an old bugger and its taken him till now to get up to condition and get about. (by the way has anyone seen an original copy of his birth certificate because he looks 40).

Russell - put my hand up again but gawd he was aweful earlier in the year, had the yips under pressure and got toweled up and exposed badly. Good to see him come back in when needed and provide the depth he was drafted to do. Didn't star but was solid and did the job well.

Harry - I never criticize this bloke, I love him and love the way he plays with real heart and passion. None happier than me to see him play the best game of his career.

Cloke - as I've said before, so much to love, the marking ability, the desire to run up on long leads all game, the hardness, the anger, the crash and bash into packs, his hard tackling. But sooooo much to hate, all those very get-able missed set shots.

Sinclair - I put my hand up, am I wrong?

Bux - not prepared to criticize the messiah just yet, love the way he goes about it, the professionalism, the intelligence, the drive and will.Time still on his side too.

Marty - Jury is still out for mine.

Jolly - Been coping it a bit this year, still love the way he is prepared to get forward and back as a ruckman, gives away too many silly free kicks but damned they are hard to work out a lot of the time. As he gets older and has lost most of his spring he is always looking for a bit of body on body and maneuvering and he gets pinged for it quite a bit. As all can see, he is getting on and slowing down and does need to be managed but he is not doing as badly as many suggest here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew tarpey was my old mans choice in years gone by
Josh Fraser early on he was gonna b a real player in later years always injured when he was needed most

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast A thread to recognise guys that cop it whenever we lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back