Preview AA prospects in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Swan (particularly) and Dids are near certainties.

I would think Pendles is very likely too. He definately should be!

He's on the fifth line of betting in the brownlow.

There are typically at least 7 places for midfielders in the side (2 on bench plus wingers). Swan, Ablett and Judd (although i don't think his form is as good) are locks, but who are the other 4 in front of him?

Hodge will make it but will he be on ball or HBF? Pendles is having better year than all of Saints on ballers (inc Hayes just), all of Doggies onballers etc. Chapman will be HFF.

I think he should clearly make at least the bench.

Just on that

Montagna > Pendlebury

Hodge, Swan, Ablett, Chapman, Selwood, Bartel, Montagna, Hayes, Pendlebury, Boyd > Judd

This year at least.

Don't see room for Juddy this season, though his first 3 games and last game were great and he is still a champion footballer.

Chappy and Didak will be the HFF's.

Midfield, I reckon Swan, Hayes, Selwood are certainties. Goddard and Hodge may be picked in defence, but Hodge is a lock wherever.

Midfield will be hard to get into, as they will pick Judd and Ablett regardless of whether they deserve it. Ablett for mine should still be in for sure. Pendles will be borderline.

I forgot about Montagna who has had a good season but who I really struggle to notice much in matches, hence i tend to wonder what all the fuss is about.

Goddard will be in but could be on a HBF, although I suspect the wing.

Pendles imho has been better than Montagna, Hayes, Judd, Bartel, Selwood and Boyd this year.

I guess the last 5 matches are going to hve a big bearing. That's still nearly a quarter of a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AA prospects in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back