Aaaakkkkkkkeeeerrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Ackers second half of the year will turn a few heads once. He has his fitness & confidence back now and him with the ball within 50m, look out. Two very classy goals when the team needed them most.

Watching on TV he was overlooked a few times by team-mates when was clear as well so could quite easily have had a far greater impact. This was noted by the commentators as well.

Reckon he will enjoy playing alongside Higgins for the next few years as if he continues to make space then Higgins will find him - just like the last 2 goals he kicked.

Oh, and hooray, when he kicked his last goal in the last quarter, the commentator yelled

"And now he's a Bulldog, through and through"

I almost answered back to the TV...:D

Good for Footy !
Aker at his best is sensational to watch.

He looked as if he was at about 80% and rising in the 2nd half, tried hard all game.
This game will set him up for a big 8+ weeks I reckon.

Good for Footy !
Aker at his best is sensational to watch.

He looked as if he was at about 80% and rising in the 2nd half, tried hard all game.
This game will set him up for a big 8+ weeks I reckon.

He was excellent today, I feel he has finally found his niche in the Bulldog line-up he was the Aker of old. As we start approaching the business end of the season he will lift even more so - he is so exciting to watch.

Well worth the 34th pick.

And if we make it to the finals, we will see the truth worth of Aker there. Mark my words.

Instrumental in all of our last 5 wins this season. He's been massive in the big moments in matches this season. There is no substitute for talent and smarts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instrumental in all of our last 5 wins this season. He's been massive in the big moments in matches this season. There is no substitute for talent and smarts.

Very well put.

Geez I am so relieved - I thought a while back that maybe he was never going to fit into the team and the way we play...but being the superstar he is - he has found a way. Really needing him now with all the injuries. Go Acker :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hi Bullies.....just to say congrats on fantastic game....both our teams have given us much joy this weekend.......and yes, Aker is now truely a Bulldog, he looked relaxed and part of the team, so now you will start to see the best of my very favourite player.....AKER, YOU ARE STILL A CHAMP!! Well done Bulldogs.......Go Lions!!

Hi Bullies.....just to say congrats on fantastic game....both our teams have given us much joy this weekend.......and yes, Aker is now truely a Bulldog, he looked relaxed and part of the team, so now you will start to see the best of my very favourite player.....AKER, YOU ARE STILL A CHAMP!! Well done Bulldogs.......Go Lions!!

Sure was - coming home from watching my team have a great win, and watched your boys taking them on and doing themselves proud. I reckon lethal was actually shedding a few tears at the end....:)

It was only a matter of time and fitness. He's finally gelled with the team and great to see his "mini -me" Higgo dish it out to him to kick those goals. I know Higgo looks like Ben Cousins, but the more I see his poise and composure and his great goal sense the more he reminds me of Akers

aker will earn his keep in the finals if your good enough to make them
Why always comment about our team. The question is know, if you do have a couple of backman do you have the depth to win games. Unlike a few of the victorian team, we have some depth to cover our injuries to help us make finals.

P.S iam a bit off topic, but im tired of Brookers always postingnon our board

P.S iam a bit off topic, but im tired of Brookers always postingnon our board[/quote]

I agree - he has also been over to the Richmond board stirring up trouble and probably other boards as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaakkkkkkkeeeerrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back