AAMI Stadium Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Anyone here fall under this category? I'm going to get one. Now as I understand it, you have the pass to get you into all the games but you don’t have seated tickets? And you can obviously go watch the Crows and Power every home game? Sounds awesome, perfect for a footy obsessed guy like me.

Question is, you're supposedly meant to click on a link on SANFL.com.au and fill out some form. But I can only see renewal but I’ currently not a member. But having just rung them up they said that’s fine and you can fill out the details on the website. What am I missing, where is this form?!

http://www.sanfl.com.au/

Go to AAMI Stradium drop down bar > membership> link for 2009 AAMI Stadium membership is at the bottom of the page (click here in red)

http://www.sanfl.com.au/files/_syst...Membership Application Form - Season 2009.pdf

This is the PDF file for the SANFL membership. I am not sure if thats what you are looking for.

membership@sanfl.com.au

I guess either print it (and post it) or E-Mail it back to them.
Thanks mate. This is almost too good to be true, I'm dead set going for it.

I'm going to go for the ultimate package, seeing Crows and Power. So what's the supposed disadvantage of AAMI Stadium Membership? Funds don't go to the AFC? No numbered seating? I might drive down there myself and take care of it today. :thumbsu:

I just renewed my AAMI membership today. The only dis-advantage I can see is having to get there early to reserve a seat. You can pay extra and guarantee the same seat each week but I've never bothered.

Other benefits are the access to some SANFL games each season including finals. You also get a rewards book, similar to the Entertainment book (but smaller). They have also introduce an installment plan for the cost of your ticket. You can pay it over the next 6 months at no extra cost which is nice at this time of year.

I'm going to go for the ultimate package, seeing Crows and Power. So what's the supposed disadvantage of AAMI Stadium Membership? Funds don't go to the AFC? No numbered seating? I might drive down there myself and take care of it today. :thumbsu:
The money goes to SANFL and not the club!

Ultimate membership gets you an entry to all home and away Crows and Port games. If you want a reserved seating you have to pay an extra $100 to reserve the seat for the year. If you are prepared to get there early and grab a seat then save yourself $100 :)

I think you also get 5 free entries to other SANFL games (IIRC including an SANFL GF) with your AAMI Stadium membership!

Oh and if the Crows or Port make the GF, you do NOT have a first claim to the GF tickets. If you want to have this option, contact the club and just get a gold membership (not season tickets) and will set you back about $100. This money actually goes to the club and not the SANFL.

So for some $500 odd you get to see every AFL game played at AAMI, free entry to 5 SANFL games (inc. GF IIRC) and the gold membership for the club which gives you first right to purchase finals tickets.

Ultimate membership gets you an entry to all home and away Crows and Port games. If you want a reserved seating you have to pay an extra $100 to reserve the seat for the year. If you are prepared to get there early and grab a seat then save yourself $100 :)

I think you also get 5 free entries to other SANFL games (IIRC including an SANFL GF) with your AAMI Stadium membership!
I signed up and paid for the ultimate membership. :thumbsu:

And yes, you get free entries to 4-5 SANFL games. So on top of my NFC membership I can go along to a few neutral games. And what's this about entitlement to seats at the MCG? Man I'm going to be attending a heck of a lot of footy in 2009. :D

I have been ultimate for 3 years. It's great i went to the MCG for free three times last year. Went to about 20 games at AAMI. The only disadvantage is having to actually sit with the "members" . Some are okay but most don't cheer, only bag the team and glare or abuse you for cheering/yelling at an umpire/getting excited. Going to the footy in melbourne is a much better experience. IMHO as a whole the members at AAMI would be the worst supporters in terms of noise, support and knowledge in the AFL. Sydney supporters are better.

I have been ultimate for 3 years. It's great i went to the MCG for free three times last year. Went to about 20 games at AAMI. The only disadvantage is having to actually sit with the "members" . Some are okay but most don't cheer, only bag the team and glare or abuse you for cheering/yelling at an umpire/getting excited. Going to the footy in melbourne is a much better experience. IMHO as a whole the members at AAMI would be the worst supporters in terms of noise, support and knowledge in the AFL. Sydney supporters are better.

Drummond should fit in just fine :D:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds awesome! Can't wait till the footy next year!

Drummond should fit in just fine :D:p
Oi! ;) I'm a changed man remember. :p

Is that correct? Do the Crows (nor Port) get nothing at all from the x,000 supporters who buy the Footy Park membership in lieu of club season tickets?

If so, wouldnt that mean the SANFL is further "ripping off" the Crows (& Port)
by (x,000 members @ $x00 each) = say (10,000 @ $200) = $2million???
(i dont know the correct numbers/amounts)

Ive been an AAMI stadium member for as long as I can remember and been Cat 1/ultimate membership since the Port came in. We give our tickets for Crows games to a friend and we get theirs for Port games & we share the cost of the carpark ticket.

Not sure about not recieving any money for AAMI memberships. If thats true, why can Adelaide & Port claim AAMI members in their membership count?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back