Aapt "tell It Like It Is"

Remove this Banner Ad

oohdannyboy

Team Captain
Sep 20, 2004
Other Teams
BRISBANE LIONS
As you may or may not have seen on the lions web site.The Brisbane Lions sported a new light-hearted look at training this week as part of major sponsor AAPT's "Tell It Like It Is" campaign.

Each Lions player took to the track in their own personalised AAPT shirt - emblazoned with either a nickname or a slogan encapsulating their personality.

ANTHONY CORRIE I CAN DANCE
ASHLEY McGRATH- OOH AAH
BEAU McDONALD- LONG LEGS SHORT PANTS
BRAD SCOTT- B SCOTT
CAMERON WOOD- I'M THE TALLEST
CHRIS JOHNSON- WHO RIPPED MY JUMPER?
CHRIS SCOTT- C SCOTT
CLARK KEATING- CRACKERS!
DANIEL BRADSHAW- BIG GUNS
DANIEL MERRETT- NOT ROGER
DARRYL WHITE- WHITEY
DYLAN McLAREN- JOKESTER
JAMIE CHARMAN- CHICK MAGNET
JARED BRENNAN- RAZZLE DAZZLE
JASON AKERMANIS- READ MY BOOK
JAYDEN ATTARD- CALL ME COMETTI
JED ADCOCK- QUIET ACHIEVER
JOEL MACDONALD- FASHION DESIGNER
JONATHAN BROWN- LOYAL LION
JOSH DRUMMOND- SUNCOAST FAVOURITE SON
JUSTIN LEPPITSCH- FRANK THE TANK
JUSTIN SHERMAN- I CAN SING
LEIGH RYSWYK- SPEEDY GONZALES
LLANE SPAANDERMAN- CAN YOU SPELL MY NAME?
LUKE FORSYTH- I'M NOT LUKE POWER
LUKE POWER- FINGER
MAL MICHAEL- I SPOIL EVERYTHING
MARCUS ALLANSON- OF GUBBY
MARTIN PIKE- UNCLE MARTIN
MARTY PASK- SHOWBIZ
MATTHEW MOODY- HAPPY
MICHAEL RISCHITELLI- NOT A PASTA
MICHAEL VOSS- SKIPPER
NIGEL LAPPIN- GRUMPY
PAT GARNER- BRISSIE BOY
RICHARD HADLEY- I'M NOT SIR
ROBERT COPELAND- BUSHY
SCOTT HARDING- (R) BEAM ME UP
SIMON BLACK- MEDAL MAN
TIM NOTTING- POSSUM
TOM LOGAN- DEDICATION
TRAVIS BAIRD- (R) NEW TO TOWN
TROY SELWOOD- BUNNINGS
WILL HAMILL-(R) LOCAL ROOKIE

love Mal Michaels one.. I spoil everything!!
Go Lions..cream those pies!!!

the t-shirts are very funny, my fav is: jamie charman "chick magnet" and beau mc donald "long legs, short pants". there were heaps more funny ones but ma told me to hop off the computer.lol

oohdannyboy said:
As you may or may not have seen on the lions web site.The Brisbane Lions sported a new light-hearted look at training this week as part of major sponsor AAPT's "Tell It Like It Is" campaign.

Each Lions player took to the track in their own personalised AAPT shirt - emblazoned with either a nickname or a slogan encapsulating their personality.

JONATHAN BROWN- LOYAL LION

I saw JB on the TV that night....his had "Whitey" on his T-Shirt :confused:

jmerino said:
A great marketing tool.
Are they for sale.They would fly off the shelves if they were.
Two home games ago they were giving them out at the gates at the gabba.
But I missed out,and my lil' sis got one:(

According to the website there will be alot of the shirts around tonight. AAPT are game sponsors or something and players and officials and reserves players and cheersquad folks and stuff will all be in shirts.

We got to training yesterday when it was nearly over, which was a shame because we don't often get to go, but the shirts were everywhere. My eldest was trying to write them down to remember them all. The ones he got must have all been the staff because when we went upstairs to collect some passes the receptionist was wearing one that said "Can I help you?" and the girl next to her had one "Blonde". Between upstairs, the shop and out in the stands we also saw "Chief Bean Counter", "Just Married", "Merchandise anyone?", "Family Man", "New Lion", and the two ladies we saw (seperately) that we liked the best were "The real CEO" and "Assistant to the stars".

I agree they could make a fortune if they sold these.

tapestry said:
According to the website there will be alot of the shirts around tonight. AAPT are game sponsors or something and players and officials and reserves players and cheersquad folks and stuff will all be in shirts.

We got to training yesterday when it was nearly over, which was a shame because we don't often get to go, but the shirts were everywhere. My eldest was trying to write them down to remember them all. The ones he got must have all been the staff because when we went upstairs to collect some passes the receptionist was wearing one that said "Can I help you?" and the girl next to her had one "Blonde". Between upstairs, the shop and out in the stands we also saw "Chief Bean Counter", "Just Married", "Merchandise anyone?", "Family Man", "New Lion", and the two ladies we saw (seperately) that we liked the best were "The real CEO" and "Assistant to the stars".

I agree they could make a fortune if they sold these.

Thats great Tapestry!! Wow they are putting some serious mumbo into this campaign. There was a helicopter over the Gabba today,towing a T-shirt the size of a house but I couldn't read what was on it ( I was Miles away). Hope I get one tonight.Now if I had a choice what was on mine what would it be....Hmmmmm.?

Hopefully after Collingwood's display Lukey will decide to stay, or we'll be seeing a few "fingers" being shown to him next season ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aapt "tell It Like It Is"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back