Aaron Fiora!

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw Ackland do some things on a football field last night that Knob el could only dream about. ie: pick up the ball off the ground on the run, take a mark and give off a hand pass that hit the target. Oh, and the boy can kick as well. Thanks for leaving Trent. :)

Joffaboy said:
Infamy said:
If you are really going to look at it that way, what did you get for Heath Black? Nothing?

Wrong we got what looks like a better player at about 200k less

I realise you got Fiora for Black, I was posting to the moron who said that it was a swap of Knobel for Fiora, which it wasn't

Infamy said:
I realise you got Fiora for Black, I was posting to the moron who said that it was a swap of Knobel for Fiora, which it wasn't

Fair enough.

You know I reckon that in the long run the

Black/SImmonds/Ottens/Fiora/Knobel/Ackland roundabout could become just about one of the best allround trading for all clubs involved of the last decade.

Joffaboy said:
Fair enough.

You know I reckon that in the long run the

Black/SImmonds/Ottens/Fiora/Knobel/Ackland roundabout could become just about one of the best allround trading for all clubs involved of the last decade.
Yeah,Richmond sure can't complain.We got Meyer(#12) and Pattison(#16) to boot.From what i've seen Meyer will definately be an AFL player and hopefully Pattison will too.

The best trades are ussually win win for everyone.

Will be a good player for the Saints, they might not miss Black? I would have liked him to stay another year and seen what Wallace could have done with him.

Simmons will be much more important for Richmond however.

milnedog44 said:
Chin up tiges!!!!

Idiot.

hotpie said:
It wont be a "Danny Frawley" Aaron Fiora. Richmond have thrown the baby out with the bathwater. Giving away Fiora, Ottens and Zantuck will come back to bite Richmond on the arse.

Zantuck wouldnt make our 22. Fringe player for the club who wont be missed.

I would have liked to keep Ottens & Fiora but fact is we did what we need to and very much came up out of these trades. We swapped Simmonds for Fiora which in itself is a win but for Richmond a massive win givin our lack of KP outside Richo.

Ottens was swapped for 2 first round picks in Danny Meyer (12) & Adam Pattison (16). Seeing as we are rebulding we did what needed to be done. You dont get 5 top 20 picks by not changing the sqaud.

The Fireman said:
PS Fiora for Knobel, it's like a tattslotto win. :D

Fireman; you are a deadset moron.

Snickers said:
We really got Simmonds for Fiora.

wtf?

You swapped Heath Black for Fiora.

garth p said:
I saw Ackland do some things on a football field last night that Knob el could only dream about. ie: pick up the ball off the ground on the run, take a mark and give off a hand pass that hit the target. Oh, and the boy can kick as well. Thanks for leaving Trent. :)
if he is good why did'nt he play in the seniors regularly at port adelaide?.they've had primus injured for nearly two years.explain that one?:rolleyes:

tigerboyz said:
if he is good why did'nt he play in the seniors regularly at port adelaide?.they've had primus injured for nearly two years.explain that one?:rolleyes:

Ask Williams Einstein, not me. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Fiora!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back