Recommitted Aaron Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide says yes- Brisbane say no
Adelaide says no- Essendon says yes
Essendon says no- bulldogs say yes
I see it like this :

Cameron if he improves could be well worth 12 but if he regresses could be worth 40
Francis if he gets fit could be worth 12 no problems but could end up delisted at 22 if he is lazy.
Stringer could be all Australian again but it could be in the penal league if he finds a younger girlfriend

each one has positives and negatives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the Cows go after Francis for the kicks and giggles of watching them deal with Dodoro.
Would like to repay the joy they got from us bringing in Ryder and being told how badly we got pantsed until he got all Australian.

and it does make sense for them to go after him. If it was anyone but Essendon they'd be all in already

No one has ever claimed Essendon won the Ryder trade

Only way I’d take him is if it was for a pick in the 30’s.

Has shown nothing and apparently still is badly lacking the fitness to even PLAY afl let alone be good.

Should stay as Adelaide and Port won’t want to overpay but Essendon won’t deal him for nothing.

One of those awkward situations like Schace where his value to the club for where they were picked is higher than what it really should be now.

Wow 15 years that's two generations of players ago aren't we lucky

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well you can either admit you've blown your early picks on shit trades , shit drafting on players like john meeson, or traded a bunch of top ten picks out like the trade with Geelong or the trade to get brad crouch or you can admit to being a consistently mediocre side.

Having to listen to the bullshit about crows having no top ten picks that finals series was the biggest load of wank ever. If you are going to bring it up here you're asking for criticism.

Having to listen to the bullshit about crows having no top ten picks that finals series was the biggest load of wank ever. If you are going to bring it up here you're asking for criticism.
Especially when Crouch is a pick 2. Mini-Draft ****in counts.

Especially when Crouch is a pick 2. Mini-Draft ****in counts.
BadLuckBryan.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Aaron Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back