Toast Aaron Naughton

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed.
The scary thing is, while the other young fellas seem to be begging for a rest, this guy appears to be getting better every week.
Will be interesting to see how he holds up against a real in-form key forward when they come.

Play him on Lewis Taylor this week. Then they’ll notice him

In all seriousness, he’ll get eventually. Callum Mills took forever to get one. Media spent most of the year whinging about it then he ended up winning so.......patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will be our best key back since Lake. Might end up being ever better. It's scary how good he is for his age. Will get multiple AA selections.
Our bookends for the next 10 years - Naughton and Gowers.

Play him on Lewis Taylor this week. Then they’ll notice him

In all seriousness, he’ll get eventually. Callum Mills took forever to get one. Media spent most of the year whinging about it then he ended up winning so.......patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mills won the rising star ?
Only see him as a handy back flanker capable of a couple of brain fades nearly every game.

He will be our best key back since Lake. Might end up being ever better. It's scary how good he is for his age. Will get multiple AA selections.
Get his his signature on an extension Scrag and not one of those token extensions but a fairdinkum 5 year one...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a rebounder and intercept player, he’s doing really well. Has a bit of work to do 1v1 but that will come with size and experience.

Think CHB with Cordy as his partner in crime would be a nice combo. The gorilla forward still needs a dance partner. Guess Adams fits that bill, maybe Collins? Can he play football? Enlighten me

Played his best game against GC. Nice skills, spoiling and just looked like he belonged.

A great draft selection. He better not head home.

I see Henry from Geelong got it this week, played one game less than Naughty and is a defender.
You need commentators to start drooling before you can get a RS nom. At least that's the way it seems to work.

Fair chance Goober Crossley will get it next week.

You need commentators to start drooling before you can get a RS nom. At least that's the way it seems to work.

Fair chance Goober Crossley will get it next week.
As derm said on the weekend, while we had a younger team on the weekend, we had a vastly more experienced team than the suns, because we had lots of players with 50+ games.

Naughton, as one of those 50+ gamers, is naturally ineligible for the RS award.

As derm said on the weekend, while we had a younger team on the weekend, we had a vastly more experienced team than the suns, because we had lots of players with 50+ games.

Naughton, as one of those 50+ gamers, is naturally ineligible for the RS award.

No accountability for facts in commentary. Wrong in every aspect, Dermott. We had 6 players between 50-100, they had eight. We had less 100 + players than them and they had three 200 gamers, while we had none. We had 6 players under 10 games, they had 4.
These dickheads forget that 4 of our remaining premiership players in the side were virtual or actual first year players (Cordy, Daniel, Dunkley, Maclean) and Boyd not much better. A third of Dale’s 30 odd games were as a sub who averaged about 20 minutes on the ground. In the next 4-5 weeks that is going to start changing but at the moment no side is younger or less experienced than us. Period. Be nice if media could accept that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back