Aaron Shattock!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrath

Club Legend
North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor
Aug 31, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne Kangaroos
l still remember this guy giving us a towell up last year when we played you guys up at the Gabba. Is he likely to step up to a regular spot in the side this year, or will he still be a bits player used on bursts?

Wrath

He's definitely improving every year. I'd expect him to have alot more ground time this season. The player most likely to fill the breach left by Headland, IMO. Not that I believe he's "Des" quality just yet, but he's in Des' mould; much moreso than Caracella for instance.

I'm tipping a 20+ game, top 15 in the B&F season from Shatts.

So, yeah, he won't win the Brownlow, but he won't be picking as many splinters out of his backside either. :)

yeah ripper...
i would think about the same.. but i was gonna say 18+ games from him.... good on him if he gets more than 20 though.. yeah top 15 would be a good outcome for him.... good luck to him & we know that he can jump straight into the seniors,i believe he has more than proven himself in the ressies & also in the seniors

maybe possum notting should tell us what she thinks of shatts?????

His disposal and decision making improved out of sight last season, and you could tell his confidence rose during the season as he really got into quite a number of games in the second half of the year.

He always looked to have the endeavour, with his chasing, tackling and second efforts, and now it is all starting to come together with a touch of class in his output.

He's surprisingly capable of taking a contested mark for someone of his size, and he isn't afraid of the physical side of the game either. Hopefully he can continue to build on his game over the coming season and become an entrenched part of the team.

I think that Shattock has continued to develop each season and will be much more prominent this year and barring injury will play most games. Good luck Shatts hope you have a big season!!!

Home Brand

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Shattock!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back