Remove this Banner Ad

Doctor Jolly

Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 28, 2006
sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Tony Abbott showed his true colours recently at a school when he claimed the climate was warmer during the time of Jesus.

Surely this raises some concerns as regards a future PM:

1) Blatant lying. There is no evidence that the world was warmer 2000 years ago.

2) Hypocritical. What "direct action" will he do when he doesn't even think there is a problem to solve. As he says, climate change is "absolute crap".

3) Believes in mythical beings with supernatural powers. (ie. Jesus). Beam me up scotty.

You can imagine the school curriculum if he gets in power.

Tony Abbott showed his true colours recently at a school when he claimed the climate was warmer during the time of Jesus.

Surely this raises some concerns as regards a future PM:

1) Blatant lying. There is no evidence that the world was warmer 2000 years ago.

2) Hypocritical. What "direct action" will he do when he doesn't even think there is a problem to solve. As he says, climate change is "absolute crap".

3) Believes in mythical beings with supernatural powers. (ie. Jesus). Beam me up scotty.

You can imagine the school curriculum if he gets in power.

Whilst not liking Abbott one bit - at least he lies about something outside of his sphere of control......but yeah - they are all crooks.

There is actually evidence that suggests or points to that period being warmer or as warm as this current period. If I get time I'll try to look it up. But I always wonder how scientists can say either way from times so long ago.

As for mixing religion and politics ... they both do it. Abbott with brute force (i.e. Jesus comments) and Rudd with sneaky subtlety (sp?) (i.e. door stops outside his church with the church being in the background).

• Banned
There is actually evidence that suggests or points to that period being warmer or as warm as this current period. If I get time I'll try to look it up. But I always wonder how scientists can say either way from times so long ago.
There is NO evidence that it was warmer 2000 years ago than the current period.

Its one of those things pushed by loonies like that british bloke who was out here during the ETS debate, and proven to have no basis, but still lingers in public opinion. Such is the damage done by loudmouth loonies.

As for mixing religion and politics ... they both do it. Abbott with brute force (i.e. Jesus comments) and Rudd with sneaky subtlety (sp?) (i.e. door stops outside his church with the church being in the background).

Rudd does a lot of dodgy things, but he doesnt mix politics (especially policy) with religion.

The danger with Abbott is his religion defines him, so there is significant risk that given power (ie PM-ship), his religion will dominate policy.

Absolute nonsense. What does his he do his regular Sunday door stops in front of, a brothel?

You have just lost whatever shreds of credibility you had left.

Here fishy, fishy, fishy.

If you have a problem with Rudd's religion, you must be going bananas with Abbott.

There is NO evidence that it was warmer 2000 years ago than the current period.

Its one of those things pushed by loonies like that british bloke who was out here during the ETS debate, and proven to have no basis, but still lingers in public opinion. Such is the damage done by loudmouth loonies.

Rudd does a lot of dodgy things, but he doesnt mix politics (especially policy) with religion.

The danger with Abbott is his religion defines him, so there is significant risk that given power (ie PM-ship), his religion will dominate policy.

Rudd does mix politics with religion. re: (pardon the pun) the canonisation of Mary Mackillop.

All this talk of Abbott's religion dominating his policy is crap.

As for loonies, it's a pretty petty argument when one tries to present another viewpoint you label them as loonies.

The climate has changed, warmed and cooled in the past and will continue to do the same in the future. Whether it is man made is the conjecture and the science is certainly not settled. (http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/reprint/un_scientists_speakout.pdf)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GTEMPS.gif

Rather than repeat what has already been said, here is an analysis of your graph:

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=92074

But these guys: Randy & Cliff, are classic Abbott's. Christian, stupid, pushing an agenda. Using false qualifications.

More info on the source:
http://yetanotheratheistblog.wordpr...n-youre-stumbling-you-step-in-a-pile-of-crap/

Really, you climate change skeptics should feel absolutely cheated and lied to by people like these. They have misled you and made you look like fools.

Remove this Banner Ad

Abbott: "Warmer when Jesus was a boy"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back