Competition ACFFL SEASON 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadline extension!
I'll throw in one more week because it was hard enough getting more numbers for the comp​
All entries due: 10TH OF JUNE.

10th of June, hopefully everyone enters by then.
If not, I cant be bothered waiting for new people to join up so I'll just wait till everyone has an entry

Yeah start without them and for every game they dont submit an entry for its an automatic loss

You know what? I'm doing this 1st thing tomorrow
El_Scorcho
lmach
COHL
kid_a
Stormageddon
I'm giving it till tomorrow morning for your entries
No entry = Auto-loss
Each rounds lasts 1 week.
If you submit BEFORE the next round, I'll happily put your entry in the following round to be voted on.
Sorry if anything serious has happened outside of BF that has affected the production of your entry.​
If you want out, please say so. I have 1 user who is keen.​
It has been nearly a month and a half since Season 2 entries began (44 days)​
PS. Please include labels as shown in the 1st post

Thank You.​

I've been real busy with work and uni. Semester just finished on Thursday so I've just had a bit of time off to be lazy. Any chance you could put it back to Wednesday morning? I have all day to work on it tomorrow. I also want to make a new template, which the entry will be on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NM Design
I see that you have removed your entry from your photosharing sites
Hopefully you can get your entry back up online before 12pm tomorrow (if not, before next week) so I can link your image to each round rather than save then attach all entries

Note to all. Please keep your entries up on your photo-sharing site eg Photobucket, Imageshack ect.
Just to make linking images easier :)

Guys,
I have a question.
What is the etiquette in relation to voting and your games? What I mean is do most of you vote for your opposition, or vote for no one, vote for yourself (although I think that's not allowed), etc?
In the past I have simply not voted in my games. What are your thoughts on this? What do you guys do? CaNNaVo93 maybe we should come up with a blanket rule for this?

Guys,
I have a question.
What is the etiquette in relation to voting and your games? What I mean is do most of you vote for your opposition, or vote for no one, vote for yourself (although I think that's not allowed), etc?
In the past I have simply not voted in my games. What are your thoughts on this? What do you guys do? CaNNaVo93 maybe we should come up with a blanket rule for this?

wtf
You can't vote for yourself, that's a given. There's absolutely no point, it's cheating and rather pointless. If you really want you can vote for the other person if you like their design, but it's totally up to you.

Guys,
I have a question.

I don't vote on my games, and hope the opponent doesn't either as there is no point as it makes no difference to the final tally if we both vote.

wtf
You can't vote for yourself, that's a given. There's absolutely no point, it's cheating and rather pointless. If you really want you can vote for the other person if you like their design, but it's totally up to you.
I know you can't vote for yourself I made that clear in my post
I don't vote on my games, and hope the opponent doesn't either as there is no point as it makes no difference to the final tally if we both vote.
Yeah good I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who did this.
I assumed that's what everyone did but then I noticed that NM Design voted for my entry this round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition ACFFL SEASON 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back