Acs Football?? Thought/comments/results

Remove this Banner Ad

i play for Westbourne, we lost to St Michaels by 1 point yesterday

think we're 5th on the ladder now, should beat Loyola next week

Yea u pretty much thrashed us. We got dogged in the fixture we only get 2 home games. who do u guys reckon is the best team in our league? (apart from urselfs)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i played in the thomas carr year 10s, we should have and would have won the premiership this year but we had poor coaching during the game, there were very very minimal subs. our coach was relying on williams eccles patterson and mcdowell the whole game and come the 4th quater they had not been subbed and they were stuffed. we were all runnin on tired legs.

bahhahahaha u think ur coach relied on 4 players mate, i played for oacc that match, we made no subs the whole match, we relied on 3 players, matty wallace, tall ruckman, matty garland, the big midfeilder and me, i was put full forward because i had shin splints, i kicked 6, and ur saying its about poor coaching, we just wanted it more, we made no subs that match, and we deserved it more. so cheers:)

Bahah. St. Leonard's College....we were the joke school of that competition. In every sport.

Chances are a few of my mates hit all your friends behind the ball as well :thumbsu:

I think we lost the grand final in 2004 by 89 points.

senior footy will be a lot more exciting this year with the introduction of 1st and 2nd 18s.
i play for thomas carr and we will be a threat to eltham this year with some of the boys bulking up nd introduction of some gun yr 11s, nd handy yr 10s should go alrite.

anyone to bump off eltham please!

Just out of curiosity OACC how do you guys rate michael gioskos in ur first 18 and what possy wuld yas play him if he is top 18

anyone to bump off eltham please!

Just out of curiosity OACC how do you guys rate michael gioskos in ur first 18 and what possy wuld yas play him if he is top 18

When he takes a game serious. Very dominating and consistent.
But seriously who takes the acs serious!!!!!
Deff a top 5 player

the loyola year 9 team of 2008 were dominant. Didn't lose a game all season and won the granny by about 10 goals.

Some good foot ballers in that side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Acs Football?? Thought/comments/results

Remove this Banner Ad

Back