Acs Football?? Thought/comments/results

Remove this Banner Ad

When he takes a game serious. Very dominating and consistent.
But seriously who takes the acs serious!!!!!
Deff a top 5 player

that attitude is the reason why eltham and westbourne have played in the last 2 grandfinals

only two teams that take it serious

i hope some other teams can turn it around and make the league competitive across the board

that attitude is the reason why eltham and westbourne have played in the last 2 grandfinals

only two teams that take it serious

i hope some other teams can turn it around and make the league competitive across the board
thomas carr is keen as for skool footy this yr. we will be pretty good.

mmm believe it when i see it

they'll be the most talented team...dunno whether desire is there
mate, the desire is there. we had a praccy today at bendigo against bedigo catholic college. they r in the herald sun shield which is the top skool footy comp in vic. lost by 6 goals. 3 goals down at 3 qurter time. top effort. great intensity, if we dont finish top 2 it will be a waste of talent.

any1 here frm st michaels? cause im pretty sure us thomas carr boys hav u this week. walk in the park ;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently majority of st michales yr 12s arent playing cause they havent been taking it seriously, we will kill em.

****k thats massive for skool footy, especially seniors.
damn eltham they eat little children down there.

eltham's last year in the comp. thank god

they would beat some TAC cup sides i rekon lol

but it should be stated that loyola are an embarrasement in senior football and have been for many years

not taking too much out of that result

eltham already have the title in the bag in our last ACS season. we beat loyola by almost 100 points and we played without a Knights player and Michael Still.
who will be our main rival for senior footy?

eltham already have the title in the bag in our last ACS season. we beat loyola by almost 100 points and we played without a Knights player and Michael Still.
who will be our main rival for senior footy?
I think you mean by almost 200 (yes 200) points. With an 'AFL' player out, and a northern knights player as well, it looks like it could be another undefeated season for eltham!

Remove this Banner Ad

Acs Football?? Thought/comments/results

Remove this Banner Ad

Back