Player Watch Adam Oxley (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely had/has some very good attributes but, obviously there are also deficiencies to his game as well. Picked up bad injuries at important times for his career and I feel the game also changed rapidly in ways that went against him. Good luck to the Ox in whatever he does next.

That's the sort of leaving mentality I hope Collingwood can continue to engender. We had a few wayward years but look to be back on track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using Ox's tweet as an example it appears Bucks and The Club achieved one thing, (at least).
He left as a better person.
He may well of had a year or 2 longer than needed on the list but that was an excellent departing speech and so it is hard to begrudge him that.

As you say he does appear a better bloke for the time on the list as he had a few sticky moments when joining us on social media but has grown up since then,good luck to him on the next phase of his life.

He played a role in several wins this year so objective reality says you ain't right on this one.

Shows how Badly our Injuries Effected our Backline that he was getting a Game

I'm sure many people on this board make great contributions to society without playing Football.
I’m sure they do too. Just don’t see the point in the need to bag Oxley all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Adam Oxley (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back