Adam Simpson sac watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Little Bev and Wambat aka Dan must be crying into their hungry jacks at the moment

burger king 90s GIF

And there we have it.

Don Pikey, asks for his sac then says, “would you like to do a victory lap with your sac so we can all remember when we didn’t want to see it?”

Simmo wasn’t sure and found the suggestion not very professional, but still intriguing.

Victory sac lap incoming me thinks, so we can have a protracted discussion about his sac and remember how good it was when nobody used to want to see it.

We drug cheated (allegedly) and had 34 players banned for a year putting our club's progress back probably a decade, and this was still better than anything Knights ever did as coach of Essendon.
Did Knights ever concede 21 goals in a row in the same game though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We drug cheated (allegedly) and had 34 players banned for a year putting our club's progress back probably a decade, and this was still better than anything Knights ever did as coach of Essendon.
Yeah, Knights would be a backward step for us - i was not happy he was made assistant!

Actually, this whole shermozzle coincides with Knight's appointment!

KNNIIIIIIIIIIGHTS!!!!!

on the plus side, we dont have to look at a stupid attention-seeking cry from the West when they come up with another crappy Harley Headline
Harleyresy

So it's been confirmed two of the three players who stabbed Simmo in the back are Tim Kelly and Bailey Williams ?

Jarrad will be ok as a replacement I think, its going to take some time with this list to go anywhere but the pressure is mounting on Fremantle to produce a Flag...lets face it they can criticize us all they want but its meaningless until then.

Jarrad will be ok as a replacement I think, its going to take some time with this list to go anywhere but the pressure is mounting on Fremantle to produce a Flag...lets face it they can criticize us all they want but its meaningless until then.

Relax, we all know Cockburn will find a way to * things up.

Most likely team to go out in straight sets in the top 4 currently

Get ready for another Violet Crumble in September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back