Adam Simpson sac watch

Remove this Banner Ad

It was probably his missus writing the texts.

But fair play to Tim. He was used to playing for a good team that's part of a world-leading organisation.

Then he got traded to the Weagles :(

Must be a culture shock.
Kelly wanted out before he even started training with Geewrong

8wfrks.jpg

Yikes, The West Aussie tabloid pulls no punches.
He must’ve spoken badly about Harley.

Relax, we all know Cockburn will find a way to * things up.

Most likely team to go out in straight sets in the top 4 currently

Get ready for another Violet Crumble in September
Sadly I have to Agree wth you.

But Saying that.... I look back at Freos 2022 season. I would actually have to say that was the rare time I was happy Freo finished 5th rather than 4th and here is Why....

Freo getting 5th meant a sudden death elim final vs the dogs, but it was a home elim final. yeah freo were down by 40 points early but somehow pulled off a win.

Point was, that 2022 elim final win was a finals win I savoured. Why? Because freos last finals win was that 2015 Qualifying final vs the Swans.

We didnt play one final in that 2016-21 rebuild. Only 2 blokes were left from that 2015 finals series that was in our 2022 elim finals win. one of those blokes was a 37 year old david mundy and the other was a 32 year old Michael Walters. I could of added a 30 year old Nathan Fyfe but he was injured.

19 of those 23 dockers players had their 1st ever finals win in their careers and yes one of them was Blake Acres.

Had Freo finished 4th, Dockers would of got belted vs the cats in the Qulaifying final and the semi final opponent was likely Swans or magpies who both belted freo at Perth late in the season.

So yeah that 2022 elim final win was needed to prevent that finals win drought to close to 10 years or even similar to essendons current drought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did he want out if no other club was going to take him? Did he want to go back to playing WAFL and being overlooked by the Weagles?
Can I please fill the info about your question?

So... Tim Kelly was taken by your mob the Cats in the 2017 draft. Pick 24 to be exact. I dont know the eagles situation at the time. But Freo using picks 2 or 5 would of been a stretch.

How did Tim Kelly get taken in the 2017 draft? Because he averaged 28 disposals a game in the WAFL. He also kicked 26 goals and 14 behinds and got South Fremantle to a Prelim final.

Tim Kelly was 23 years and 242 days old when he was drafted by the cats.

Why wasnt he taken in previous years?

in 2016 WAFL season, he was only averaging 20 or 21 disposals a game. So no one looked at him as a late pick or rookie pick.

In the 2015 WAFL season He was only averaging 18 disposals a game.

In the 2014 WAFL season, he only averaged 20 dispoals a game.

I got his WAFL stats right here. Look at his 2014-16 stats and look and compare at his 2017 WAFL stats.

Can I please fill the info about your question?

So... Tim Kelly was taken by your mob the Cats in the 2017 draft. Pick 24 to be exact. I dont know the eagles situation at the time. But Freo using picks 2 or 5 would of been a stretch.

How did Tim Kelly get taken in the 2017 draft? Because he averaged 28 disposals a game in the WAFL. He also kicked 26 goals and 14 behinds and got South Fremantle to a Prelim final.

Tim Kelly was 23 years and 242 days old when he was drafted by the cats.

Why wasnt he taken in previous years?

in 2016 WAFL season, he was only averaging 20 or 21 disposals a game. So no one looked at him as a late pick or rookie pick.

In the 2015 WAFL season He was only averaging 18 disposals a game.

In the 2014 WAFL season, he only averaged 20 dispoals a game.

I got his WAFL stats right here. Look at his 2014-16 stats and look and compare at his 2017 WAFL stats.

Cool. None of that changes the fact West Coast overlooked him or this furphy that he "wanted out of Geelong as soon as he was drafted" which is gospel according to our West Coast friend.

Truth is he was just grateful that an AFL club saw his talent and drafted him.

Cool. None of that changes the fact West Coast overlooked him or this furphy that he "wanted out of Geelong as soon as he was drafted" which is gospel according to our West Coast friend.

Truth is he was just grateful that an AFL club saw his talent and drafted him.
Well Sounds about right.

But yeah the fact that Tim Kelly started late is one thing. The fact that he did so well at the cats for his 2 seasons there is another thing entirely.

Again... Tim Kelly was 23 years and 242 days old when he had his debut game in the AFL.

I dont think he is gonna be like those eagles players in the 1990s that had debut games as 18 or 19 or 20 year olds and be finished by 29 or 30 years old.

I can tell Tim Kelly trains hard. I see him playing decent footy at 33 or 34 years old. I wont be suprised if he does a Davd Mundy and plays until he is 36 or 37.

Whoa, 3 pages in 6 years! You’re really killing it with this thread OP 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t know why you’d want to bump this anyway - The thing should’ve been backfired after Simmo won us another flag the season after it was created!

View attachment 1385050
And both blokes are where now?

Are you still hiding under Trevor Nesbitt's sack? LoL 🤣

Adam Simpson sac watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back