Adelaide Crows have performance anxiety...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanderson, whose star midfielder Patrick Dangerfield has been cleared of an ankle injury and will play against St Kilda on Sunday, spent all week trying to fix the turnover problem.

"We have turned the ball over and been scored against more than any other club in the competition so far," he said.

"We tried to replicate match conditions in every session we did, every drill we did this week has been trying to address that turnover issue.

So half the team/coaches disappeared at 3 quarter time? Was Slops running around with a megaphone making crow noises whenever they scored a goal? :oops:

Performance anxiety? Isn't there a nasal spray to help with that?

So that's why the signs were red, yellow, and blue

687503-want-longer-lasting-sex.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

melbourne fan attempting to start shit with adelaide yet both shit teams are 0-3 and will both be 0-4 this week

says more about Adelaide than Melbourne honestly.

Hey fellas, check out this beast this was in the middle of the Bay page.

Christ, you wouldn't be needing the old nasal spray with this one. You'd be sticking a Jen Hawkins photo on the paper bag on this cow's head busting your arse to empty before you were sick.

He doesn't care if they turn the ball over lol

What a stupid comment...It's. ChoccoLike without the blubbering stammer and defensive stupor:thumbsdown:

"My message has been 'I don't care if you turn the ball over, but take a risk, play on, try and find a target and if it turns over, it turns over'.

Hey fellas, check out this beast this was in the middle of the Bay page.

Christ, you wouldn't be needing the old nasal spray with this one. You'd be sticking a Jen Hawkins photo on the paper bag on this cow's head busting your arse to empty before you were sick.

Wow, I bet she's pleased she allowed her image to be used for promotional purposes :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Crows have performance anxiety...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back