Adelaide Oval Fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Balls.

2007- I was wearing a North guernsey with my mates, we hopped on the bandwagon as we have a friend who has followed the ***** since he was born.

We sat in the members area for 3/4 of the game. But in the last we decieded to sit in the Northern Grand Stand.

We put our jumpers over the guersneys. When we walked past the supporters behind the goals, they were talking about beating up North supporters, I thought they were kidding (it reeked of herb too).

The game was almost finished, we wanted to leave. We walked to the bar, North supporters leaving, Centrals supporters at the bar. Started punching the North supporters in the back of the head as they walked past.

Ferals.

2002 I was there also. Was a youngin with the mates. Massive fight broke out between these Centrals fans. was nasty.

Sure every club has feral fans, but Centrals have them ten times worse.

FFS even on saturday they were abusing anyone who wasnt a bogan 'HAHA your wearing socks, ******'.
geez, dont jump the bandwagon to centrals plz, we'll lose! u sound like you've jumper the wagon about 101010101010 times! geez
ur a true eagles supporter, disloyal til the day you die!:D

I must be quite sheltered but the worst thing I have ever seen at Unley was a member inappropriately raise his voice at a barman when he was handed a Martini without an olive.

I must be quite sheltered but the worst thing I have ever seen at Unley was a member inappropriately raise his voice at a barman when he was handed a Martini without an olive.

Wasn't this guy by any chance was it? :p

die%20another%20day%20SPLASH.jpg

geez, dont jump the bandwagon to centrals plz, we'll lose! u sound like you've jumper the wagon about 101010101010 times! geez
ur a true eagles supporter, disloyal til the day you die!:D

I am not a die hard supporter no.

I love getting around a team no matter what the league though.

Sturt 2002, North 2007. Sydney 2006, Geelong 2007, Geelong 2008.

Its a GF.

I'd never join the Centrals bandwagon though. Dont think I'd fit in :thumbsdown:

Some supporters from all clubs go expecting trouble. Sadly, it finds them. Funny how they are the loudest complainers.

To say Centrals supporters are 10 times worse than other clubs is a load of twaddle trotted out to fit your own purposes. How many SANFL games have you attended in the past 10 years? I'd be surprised if it were more than 10. Hardly a sample size to rely upon.

I think before Centrals won their first flag they were unbearable. Every Port v Centrals game I went to before they won their first flag you'd see very heated arguments and fights all over the shop. The last time I went to Elizabeth was in 96 when I was 14. When walking out the ground, some bogan came up in my face and yelled 'its a long way back to Alberton you little c***' and spat on me. Last time ive been there. Ever since they won a flag though theyve been fine.

Ive had more issues with how Sturt supporters carry themselves lately. Not to mention their feral cheersquad.

I think before Centrals won their first flag they were unbearable. Every Port v Centrals game I went to before they won their first flag you'd see very heated arguments and fights all over the shop. The last time I went to Elizabeth was in 96 when I was 14. When walking out the ground, some bogan came up in my face and yelled 'its a long way back to Alberton you little c***' and spat on me. Last time ive been there. Ever since they won a flag though theyve been fine.

Ive had more issues with how Sturt supporters carry themselves lately. Not to mention their feral cheersquad.

Only lately???:D At least you were saved from the days when they use to pack crowds into Unley like sardines. Some seriously underperforming individuals in the brain stakes back then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their cheersquad is turning into a very ugly group of people very quickly.

Doesnt surprise me. Sat behind the Sturt cheer squad this year at Centrals v Sturt Qualifying Final. That guy is one "loose" cannon.

I think I know who you mean. Last week this bloke got in an agrument with some Glenelg supporters on Clem Hill. Got a chant going 'Poo Fingers'?. Was funny to see all the security (all 5 of em!) run over thinking a rucus was about to start.

Ah yes, poo fingers. The Sturt moron squad has been using that one for a couple of years now.

Racial vilification is wrong on all sorts of levels, but these guys are so intelligent they were racially abusing one of their own players, with that players parents sitting near by.

stuff being politically correct and trying to please everyone...

i am going to say (even if it is stereotypical) what everyone else is afraid to say central supporters are the worst as far as behaviour is concerned...without a doubt

and yes every club has its share of idiots but centrals seem to have the most.

now don't get me wrong I love alot about the centrals fans and think they are great for the game. I love it when they chant and let off flares-i think it is great for footy...good on them.

but i also think when it comes to trouble...it is more likely going to be them. so if they stick to chanting, being loud and letting off flares good on them.

i say do what u want at the footy..get pissed have a laugh, let off a flare, run onto the field but don't do anything that affects other peoples day out.

nothing wrong with a bit of banter in the crowd but if you are an agressive ******** and like to fight stay home-there is no place for you at out great game.

so were there any fights at the Grand Final???

the only fightsi ve ever seen at any Grand Final are when centrals are in it...

so i'm guessing there would of been at least one..

There was a fight near one of the bars on the outer wing in the last quarter as well, security kept grabbing participants and others would then jump in to continue the fight. Seemed to go on for ages

Yep there was 2 fights in the first qtr at the northern end of the ground the one I saw was between 2 centrals supporters unf**king believable , absolute Morons.

oh there's a suprise...

centrals supporters causing fights.. BUT WAIT let's not be stereotypical.because 'apparently' it happens with every club. only thing is i have only seen it at centrals games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Oval Fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back