Adelaide Oval Fight

Remove this Banner Ad

couldnt agree with you more
i agree that centrals have achieved something special this decade but if we want supporters and families to attend the sanfl some thing has to be done about the centrals throwing flares and there mob type behaviour.

while your whole supporter base sat in a secluded pocket too scared to sit with everyone else...kissing grima @ 1/4 time...and as the beatles said...money can't buy you love...or a premiership....

Most of the Centals people on here make a lot of sense.

But you sir, are a complete goose.

That post has so many factual errors that not even the Gowans Twins would back you up.

I'll give you one crack at explaining how the "whole supporter base sat in a secluded pocket too scared to sit with anyone else" to see if you are a keyboard warrior or not.

So many people with sour grapes out there from our friends the Glenelg supporters. Try the fruit shops out North, no sour grapes there.

As for everyone complaining about the flare, what actually happened was the blokes boat sank, and he lit the flare to get help.

yeah i don't have a problem with the whole flare thing...so what they lit a flare up...

i just have a problem with the violence some of them bring to the game

some of them just turn into complete ********s when pissed and don't know how to act appropriately...

and stop being politically correct and saying it's all supporters because it's not...

I don't mind the flares, as long as they are being careful.

BUT someone threw a flare about 30 metres into a group of people. A lady just next to where it landed had a fit and had to receive medical attention.

That's pretty stupid..

I also admire the chanting/singing that the CDFC fans do, it does sound awesome. But i just don't get the Union Jack thing that some of them wave. Should all the other clubs fans hold up Aussie flags..?

And yep, all fans have moron supporters.

But i just don't get the Union Jack thing that some of them wave. Should all the other clubs fans hold up Aussie flags..?

Yup, bring it if you want.

Why do people bring Aboriginal flags to Essendon games or Irish flags to Sydney/Collingwood games? What's the relevance there? Answer that and you might actually put two and tow together and understand the relevance of Union Jacks to Centrals.

Funny how people denigrate people from Elizabeth as Poms (even if we're not) but don't want Centrals supporters to bring Union Jacks to the game.

I don't mind the flares, as long as they are being careful.

BUT someone threw a flare about 30 metres into a group of people. A lady just next to where it landed had a fit and had to receive medical attention.

That's pretty stupid..

I also admire the chanting/singing that the CDFC fans do, it does sound awesome. But i just don't get the Union Jack thing that some of them wave. Should all the other clubs fans hold up Aussie flags..?

the Union jack thing is pretty simple, North Suburbs alot of English immigrants. Also the colours of the union jack and the Centrals colours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Oval Fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back