Adelaide worst culture in league football!

Remove this Banner Ad

Played alright thanks for asking. How are those bullet wounds in your feet healing?

You lot are up and about today after finally getting a win in over a month, but good to see Curtly is hopefully over his trauma from the Camry torture summer camp.

I’m actually suprised the franchise didn’t announce another mid day press conference during the game this arvo about how brave they were beating up on an injured depleted East Perth side.

You’re still 11th though and quick ladder prediction says it’s all down hill from here:D

Of course I quoted you two shorts planks:rolleyes:.
Its not often I get the chance because you never show your face unless you start winning games:D...Norman The Frontrunner

You quote me, I reply, you bemoan my lack of attendance in these shitfight threads. Lol. You are dumber than the usual crier. Unlucky for you Gary

Hahahahaha
Had to unignore that Da Wank poster !

We were the Booing the umpires - only a total moron and knob jockey wouldn’t know that!

But then again
He is a total knob jockey and moron

Woke up this morning Crows win and The Welcher in red - a good day

Frees 18 - 20 Boos the umps. :$

Crows win and 11th "a good day".

Hahahahaha, 11th.

You lot are up and about today after finally getting a win in over a month, but good to see Curtly is hopefully over his trauma from the Camry torture summer camp.

I’m actually suprised the franchise didn’t announce another mid day press conference during the game this arvo about how brave they were beating up on an injured depleted East Perth side.

You’re still 11th though and quick ladder prediction says it’s all down hill from here:D

Nearly as brave as scraping out a win against the bottom side eh? I wonder why you afford the Eagles the injury excuse, but it's not valid for us at any time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nearly as brave as scraping out a win against the bottom side eh? I wonder why you afford the Eagles the injury excuse, but it's not valid for us at any time?
Such a brave win by the Camries on Saturday against a team missing their entire forward line and full back.

Is this the same Carlton that Collingwood struggled to beat the week before?

A lot of your injuries have been self inflicted due to the incompetence of Birdbrain and Hass.

Such a brave win by the Camries on Saturday against a team missing their entire forward line and full back.

Is this the same Carlton that Collingwood struggled to beat the week before?

A lot of your injuries have been self inflicted due to the incompetence of Birdbrain and Hass.

It's the same Carlton that's bottom of the ladder, yes it is. Making excuses already Nutso?
We were missing three of our best forward 6, but I guess that doesn't matter. How many of your best 22 were out when you bravely defeated the bottom side?

Has Gaff signed yet? How'd your last grand final go? You got nothing Danny, your side just hasn't been the same since the party drugs dried up.

We were never in that Grand Final and it was astonishing we actually made it to that one

Shitlaide on the other hand, pretty much on top the whole year, the whole power stance hilarity and then got toweled by Richmond. That was glorious. Up there with the 2013 Grand Final even

Your supreme court born club hasn't done a single thing since the 90's

It's the same Carlton that's bottom of the ladder, yes it is. Making excuses already Nutso?
We were missing three of our best forward 6, but I guess that doesn't matter. How many of your best 22 were out when you bravely defeated the bottom side?
Last time I looked Port won the game on Saturday and are currently sitting in 5th spot on the ladder while the Camries are in 11th spot :rainbow:

Not our fault that our fitness and conditioning staff have our players prepared to play a game of football unlike Birdbrain and Hass.

Did anyone notice how many suburu's were in the crowd when the camera was panning on the weekend? That was alarming.

We were never in that Grand Final and it was astonishing we actually made it to that one

Shitlaide on the other hand, pretty much on top the whole year, the whole power stance hilarity and then got toweled by Richmond. That was glorious. Up there with the 2013 Grand Final even

Your supreme court born club hasn't done a single thing since the 90's

It's pretty clear that you were attacked by a Crow in your younger years Danny Boy. Let it go.

Last time I looked Port won the game on Saturday and are currently sitting in 5th spot on the ladder while the Camries are in 11th spot :rainbow:

Not our fault that our fitness and conditioning staff have our players prepared to play a game of football unlike Birdbrain and Hass.

Congratulations on your magnificent victory. July premiers this year I see. Well at least that's better than the previous years of April premiers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide worst culture in league football!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back