Adopt A Player 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe I got "boned" from Gaz, after all we had been through...........

I'll take Djerrkura & Boris to make up for it.

Well, I don't really get out too many VFL games so I'd leave match reports to him but I'll adopt my man Tom Allwright and help out...if that is cool with rizzo?

I'll start right away, get Tommy off to a flyer!! :D

Well, I don't really get out too many VFL games so I'd leave match reports to him but I'll adopt my man Tom Allwright and help out...if that is cool with rizzo?

I'll start right away, get Tommy off to a flyer!! :D

Go for your life pivo :thumbsu:

I would love to follow Simon Hogan if possible i predict this kid will play a few senior games next year and i can follow him while he plays in the vfl
Do you follow Geelong? Says" unlisted" on your details.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am an all round footy lover. I have a player in all teams who i watch closely and for Geelong it used to be prismall until he was traded and now i follow the Hogstar.
Unique way to follow footy- less chance for heartache but you may miss some elation too. Do you have any standout team? Anyway, you picked a likely beauty in Hogan, & look fwd to your unbiased reports.

I am a knewbie to bigfooty but am a massive Cats fan as well as being a massive fan of Simon Hogan. I first noticed him in the 2006 draft for his athletic ability and large tank and have followed his progress into the afl ever since.

I noticed that has already been picked up but i was wondering as a cats supporter if perhaps I could join with Knighter U Star and follow him too.

Put my name on Jimmy Bartel please.

I played with Ranga Ediriwickrama before he moved up into pennant hills' senior side, so would i be able to 'adopt' Ranga, or is it exclusive to Geelong fans?

I played with Ranga Ediriwickrama before he moved up into pennant hills' senior side, so would i be able to 'adopt' Ranga, or is it exclusive to Geelong fans?

It is not exclusive to Geelong fans but my question for you as an individual living in Adelaide how exactly are you going to report on his VFL games?? You are more than welcome to post comments and insights from your experiences playing with him in his thread but otherwise I think you are too far away to be his main adopter. But thanks for your interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back