Adopted team during Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf all the way now. Swans would have been my other team but with them both meeting, I just got to back the Kangaroos.
I really want to see Daniel Wells to play as the sub next week although the surface at garbage Homebush may not be ideal to do that.

I can't really say who i favor in this year's Finals - now that the Dons have crashed and burned.

I had been hoping for a Hawthorn-Adelaide Grand Final, but I suppose I shall have to side with the Crows in the upcoming Semifinal. However, should Hawthorn carry past the winning post, then I shall favour the Mighty Fighting Hawks all the way to the Grand Final.

Didn't look small and vulnerable yesterday.

You know exactly what I mean.

Whenever merger/relocation discussion raises its ugly head they are always first in the firing line. If a flag helped them boost membership sponsorship etc etc it would help insulate them and I would welcome that.

All the more so given their list profile indicates a more fallow unsuccessful time is coming soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle, Richmond or the Dogs. Freo has never won it, Richmond hasn't won it since the 80s and dogs haven't for a while. In order:

1. Fremantle
2. Richmond
3. Bulldogs
4. Adelaide

Daylight

5. Sydney

Daylight

6. West Coast

Some intense daylight on a 47 degree day

7. North

Hail, snow, rain, tornado, thunderstorm, hurricane, volcano eruption, heatwave, night, overcast, then daylight.

8. Hawthorn
It's happening :cry:

1 of my bottom 3 will win it.

If it's a Hawthorn vs North grand final...

Remove this Banner Ad

Adopted team during Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back