AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Who’s is for a paid AE this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How are the total points so high in CR? People on 180, 160, etc points for the week so far.
Oh i see.....if you get a pick right you get 2x the CR you chose. If the game is a tie you get 1x the CR you selected, if you get the pick wrong you get zero.

Oh i see.....if you get a pick right you get 2x the CR you chose. If the game is a tie you get 1x the CR you selected, if you get the pick wrong you get zero.
I was wondering the same thing...

Those dang Bangles, never again will I trust them.
Bungles gonna bungle. I have to think it was more that people just expected the Pats to be more shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering the same thing...
Yeah as noted it’s 2 points for the win, so that we would get a point for Tie, but actually not sure if that is best…

The Pats cut a swathe through Survivor.

The final year of "official" AE... was Survivor won by like week 4?
Haha maybe!

Did you always used to be able to see what someone tipped before that game started?
I thought that was only me as Admin (and obviously I wouldn’t use that information!!)

I will see if I can turn it off

I thought that was only me as Admin (and obviously I wouldn’t use that information!!)

I will see if I can turn it off
Thats strange. when i made my picks and a couple of times ive checked over the weekend they have showed up just as an X but now its showing who everyone picked for tomorrows game.

But picks are locked and you cant change them for tomorrow. so perhaps once they lock everyone's picks go public.

Yeah as noted it’s 2 points for the win, so that we would get a point for Tie, but actually not sure if that is best…
Maybe next season...

Just 1x for a correct pick
No points for a tie or loss....but people can elect to choose a tie and put CR on it and get 2x for getting a tie right?

Or leave as is. Makes for an extra layer of strategy (double points)

Thats strange. when i made my picks and a couple of times ive checked over the weekend they have showed up just as an X but now its showing who everyone picked for tomorrows game.

But picks are locked and you cant change them for tomorrow. so perhaps once they lock everyone's picks go public.
Oh that’s alright then.

Was more just thinking down the stretch, you’d prefer people couldn’t see tips before they happened.

If it’s locked in, no issues whatsoever.

Oh that’s alright then.

Was more just thinking down the stretch, you’d prefer people couldn’t see tips before they happened.

If it’s locked in, no issues whatsoever.
Yeah. But it's dumb that you can't make changes after the Sunday 1pm games start. Like what if you want to flip on a late game or SNF/MNF because of an injury

Made a good knockout switch from bungals to niners 😇
I was close to taking the Bungles, but saw about 15 others had that games and had a bad feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Back