AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Who’s is for a paid AE this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Made a good knockout switch from bungals to niners 😇

I wasn't feeling great about the Dolphins when they were 0-14 down and news of key players being in cuffs on the morning of the game was starting to break...

Was meant to ask this before the first week but how does the confidence values work?
16 for the team youre most confident of winning, down to 1 for the team youre least confident of winning.

All correct selections, the confidence value is doubled (eg 16 becomes 32).

Any tied games, the confidence value is as is (eg 16 is 16)

All incorrect selections get zero points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 for the team youre most confident of winning, down to 1 for the team youre least confident of winning.

All correct selections, the confidence value is doubled (eg 16 becomes 32).

Any tied games, the confidence value is as is (eg 16 is 16)

All incorrect selections get zero points.
Thank you

Me, as a longsuffering Bengals fan, watching so many people put their first Survivor pick on us.
I know right, like who the heck tips the Bengals in week 1 or 2 of any season under Zac Taylor's coaching?

F**k the Ravens. How does a playoff contender lose to a shit West coast team early season 1pm game. Those 11am west coast games are hard for those teams early in the season

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Back