AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Who’s is for a paid AE this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

“The Woodson” - Confidence Rating competition
Basic rules:
  • Each week, tip the winner of each regular season game, with a confidence rating from 16 (most confident) to 1 (least confident).
  • During bye weeks, the most confident will still be 16 points, down to 2-3 for the least confident.
  • Total scores from the winning teams selected will determine your weekly total points, and we will have an overall standing.
  • Lockout is Sunday 1pm ET (i.e. the start of the Sunday early slate of Games)
LADDER
CR pre week 4.jpg

“The JeffDunne” - Survivor competition
Basic rules:
  • This is a Knockout competition.
  • Each week, you select ONE team who you expect to win.
  • Tie means you are ELIMINATED! And you can only select each team ONCE, so choose wisely!
CURRENT STATUS
Survivor pre week 4.jpg

Last edited:

for trusting the Bungles

Sing Over It GIF by STAR

The Bengals can eat a big ol' bag of em.

I'd love to invent some sort of tipping comp where you can eliminate one game/one team a week. I don't want to pick them, I don't trust them, I don't have any sort of feel for them, I don't want to watch their games - I'd love to just be able to pretend they don't exist until such time as they exist in January.

1727150524777.png

Overall ladder updated, initial posts updated.

In the Woodson CR comp, AmericanCrow with a terrific start to the season is a clear leader on 512 points. MadMundy and Briar Gold at #2 and #3.
We are seeing fluctuations of 40-50 points between higher and lower scorers week to week, so plenty of time to catch up.

CR pre week 4.jpg

Get those picks in!

In the Survivor comp, more Cincinnati blood-bathing!
Down to just 3!!
FootyPunk and Moo got through with the Jets, and raskolnikov with the Bills.

Unfortuntely the Bucs, Niners and Bengals bowled out the other remaining 6.

Survivor pre week 4.jpg

Will restart up comp for a round 2 in time.

For the Drop Zone Elimination competition, we have 34 active players.
Ideally, we would leave the final week as this is often harder to predict with resting/standings/playoff implications etc., so aim to finish with week 17. So essentially 14 weeks further.

So we will eliminate 1 player this week (Week 4), then 2 players per week for Weeks 5-11, then 3 players per week for Weeks 12-17 when we will have a winner!
2 players per week for Weeks 4-10, then 3 players per week until we have a winner!

Weeks 1-3 - no eliminations -> 34 active players
Week 4 - 1 player eliminated -> 33 active players
Weeks 5-11 - 2 players eliminated per week -> leaves us with 19 active players
Weeks 12-17 - 3 eliminated per week -> leaves us with a winner
Winner: TBA!

Overall ladder updated, initial posts updated.

In the Woodson CR comp, AmericanCrow with a terrific start to the season is a clear leader on 512 points. MadMundy and Briar Gold at #2 and #3.
We are seeing fluctuations of 40-50 points between higher and lower scorers week to week, so plenty of time to catch up.

View attachment 2121352

Get those picks in!
Can we stop the count?!!

😛

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Back