AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Who’s is for a paid AE this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

“The Woodson” - Confidence Rating competition
Basic rules:
  • Each week, tip the winner of each regular season game, with a confidence rating from 16 (most confident) to 1 (least confident).
  • During bye weeks, the most confident will still be 16 points, down to 2-3 for the least confident.
  • Total scores from the winning teams selected will determine your weekly total points, and we will have an overall standing.
  • Lockout is Sunday 1pm ET (i.e. the start of the Sunday early slate of Games)
LADDER
CR pre week 4.jpg

“The JeffDunne” - Survivor competition
Basic rules:
  • This is a Knockout competition.
  • Each week, you select ONE team who you expect to win.
  • Tie means you are ELIMINATED! And you can only select each team ONCE, so choose wisely!
CURRENT STATUS
Survivor pre week 4.jpg

Last edited:

raskolnikov you picked Arizona in Survivor wtf?
Yeah. I can't even remember doing that. I couldn't remember who I picked and my reaction was the same as yours WTF? when I checked the tips. My only explanation is that I was well into my second bottle of wine when I did my tips.

f**k you Browns, you are now on the shit list. Picked the Raiders then yesterday with the Adams and Crosby outs i flipped. even without them the Browns couldnt win.
Same here, I flipped with the Raiders injuries 🤬

NFL tipping is so hard, so many toss ups I got caught on the wrong side of this week.

Think it is easier than the real AE we had. All i do now is pick when tipping opens and never log back in to chop and change regarding injuries etc and swapping CR levels. In the prior AE i always second guessed myself and changed picks late and always screwed myself.

Pick once / log off and roll the dice now. Tipping NFL is 90% luck based anyway. The more you think about it the more the game bends you over.

Think it is easier than the real AE we had. All i do now is pick when tipping opens and never log back in to chop and change regarding injuries etc and swapping CR levels. In the prior AE i always second guessed myself and changed picks late and always screwed myself.

Pick once / log off and roll the dice now. Tipping NFL is 90% luck based anyway. The more you think about it the more the game bends you over.
Always go the gut 👍

So down to just FootyPunk and Moo in Survivor, ey?

How the heck has the cow stayed alive during such a widespread bloodbath??

Cow Skydiving GIF by Pablo Lopez

Wait wait wait wait wait wait WHAAAAT???

Not ONLY is Moo the cow equal first in survivor...

car attacking GIF

BUUUUUT...

the AmericanCrow leads the AE comp???

crow GIF

HOW THE HELL DID THE COW AND THE CROW COME TO DOMINATE ALL OF US MORTALS???

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Back