AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Who’s is for a paid AE this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes and yet I still haven't won anything. Time to saddle up again, surely I can't be knocked out in week 3 again this year...

Lol. I won the 2 big ones in my first year. (Or maybe it was my 2nd?)

When I moved house last year I found the misprinted coffee mug that proves it!

Weren't they supposed to be replaced? I should probably let it go after 8 years, hey?

Evening all, I come bearing wonderful news!

I have received messages from TWO (not one, but TWO) of our wonderful posters, who wish to sponsor our competitions this year.

The $20 entry fee for all players is covered!

As suggested by others, we will split the pool between the competitions, with a winner takes all.

Competition 1 - "The Woodson": 60%

Competition 2 - "The JeffDunne": 30%

Competition 3 - Drop Zone Elimination: 10%

No prizes for 2nd, so go for gold.

Anyone that is on the fence about participating, it's your time to join! No cost to you, all upside!

I think i know who the two charitable posters are. :heart:
sad season 12 GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for setting these up, I've joined. Now I need to finally get a clue about the NFL
Never bet against the Patriots, they've dominated the NFL for 20+ years

Detroit are perennial losers, stay away at all costs

Question with poolhost's Survivor comp....do they have rules about it? Like cant choose the same team twice etc?
Game Style
Suicide/Survivor Style - One loss and you're knocked out! You CANNOT pick the same team twice. This game lasts until the end of the regular season.

Remove this Banner Ad

AE AE 2024 - “The Woodson” CR competition and “The JeffDunne” Survivor competition - SPONSORED - WIN PRIZES!

Back