AEW All Out, Sunday 8th September 2024, 10am AEST (Zero Hour 8:30am AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bryan Danielson (c) vs Jack Perry (AEW World Championship)
Will Ospreay (c) vs PAC (AEW International Championship)
Mercedes Mone (c) vs Hikaru Shida (TBS Championship, Kamille banned from ringside)
Swerve Strickland vs Hangman Page (Lights Out/Unsanctioned Steel Cage match)
Willow Nightingale vs Kris Statlander (Chicago street fight)
Daniel Garcia vs MJF
Young Bucks (c) vs Claudio Castagnoli/Wheeler Yuta (AEW World Tag Team Championship)
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Orange Cassidy vs Mark Briscoe vs Konosuke Takeshita (AEW Continental Championship)

Zero Hour

Top Flight (Dante & Darius Martin) and Action Andretti vs. Shane Taylor, Lee Moriarty & The Beast Mortos vs. Undisputed Kingdom (Matt Taven, Mike Bennett & Roderick Strong)
The Bang Bang Gang (Juice Robinson, Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn) vs. Cage of Agony (Brian Cage, Toa Liona & Bishop Kaun)
Dustin Rhodes, Sammy Guevara & Hologram vs. The Premiere Athletes (Tony Nese, Ariya Daivari & Josh Woods)
The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) w/Billy Gunn vs. The Iron Savages (Boulder & Bronson) w/Jacked Jameson

Last edited:
Wish this was a week or 2 later but looks a good card.

Maybe could have done MJF vs Garcia in a Stretcher or Ambulance match.
Maybe MJF squeaks out a victory but since Garcia isn’t done with him, we get to a stipulation match a bit further down the track.

ZERO HOUR PRE-SHOW
  • Zero Hour pre-show: Top Flight (Dante & Darius Martin) and Action Andretti vs. Shane Taylor, Lee Moriarty & The Beast Mortos vs. Undisputed Kingdom (Matt Taven, Mike Bennett & Roderick Strong)
  • Zero Hour pre-show: The Bang Bang Gang (Juice Robinson, Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn) vs. Cage of Agony (Brian Cage, Toa Liona & Bishop Kaun)
  • Zero Hour pre-show: Dustin Rhodes, Sammy Guevara & Hologram vs. The Premiere Athletes (Tony Nese, Ariya Daivari & Josh Woods)
  • Zero Hour pre-show: The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) w/Billy Gunn vs. The Iron Savages (Boulder & Bronson) w/Jacked Jameson

Last edited:
I skipped the Mone match, but everything else has been fantastic so far.

Will worried about the main event. I fear they will do something even stupider than the stuff they've done before.

Good choice tbh, Mone continues to look a step behind the rest of the roster.

One I won't be too sad to lose when she inevitably goes back to WWE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an amazing show - I personally loved the main event but know there will be an awful amount of concern trolling from it.

Didn't hit the heights of the TDM but was a damn good match.

The BCC turn was heartbreaking too, great use of Yuta to sell it.

Last edited:
Loved the show, hate the over reliance on unprotected chair shots to the head. We're beyond that in 2024, it's the 2nd time they've done it in 3 months.

Not sure how I feel about the hardcore crime angles either, that's Hangman and Mox who should be in jail.

Loved the show, hate the over reliance on unprotected chair shots to the head. We're beyond that in 2024, it's the 2nd time they've done it in 3 months.

Not sure how I feel about the hardcore crime angles either, that's Hangman and Mox who should be in jail.

These chairs are very obviously gimmicked, they are perfectly safe. Every show has literal punches to the head and nobody bats an eye - same principle.

Not really pointed at you, I know you're a genuine fan that just didn't gel with the match which is fine.

But basically, people who don't even watch the show talking about how worried they are about certain spots.

Gotcha. I'm on wrestling specific board with a couple of guys who trawl social media for that stuff to criticise a promotion then never watch.

Gotcha. I'm on wrestling specific board with a couple of guys who trawl social media for that stuff to criticise a promotion then never watch.

It's pretty much inescapable, so much commentary online is based on small snippets from people with preconceived ideas on what they're going to say!

Remove this Banner Ad

AEW All Out, Sunday 8th September 2024, 10am AEST (Zero Hour 8:30am AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back