Afl 2005 Xbox

Remove this Banner Ad

its this type of attitude that will ensure that AFL games remain crap. The makers know no matter what tripe they come up with people will still buy the game because it is the only one available.

• Banned
riiiiight. dude im surely not on my own when i say i say that i want the game now, if it comes down to buying the next version next year and so on ill continue to do so as it will keep improving... ur post was pointless.

Personally I'm going to wait for a few reviews before I go out and buy it, don't want to encourage the makers too much in case it's crap.

Once you get it maybe report back and tell what improvements have been made?

Haven't had a look at this version, but past ones have been absolute ********e.... worst gameplay i've seen in a game for a long time...

bluesforever said:
riiiiight. dude im surely not on my own when i say i say that i want the game now, if it comes down to buying the next version next year and so on ill continue to do so as it will keep improving... ur post was pointless.

I wasnt implying you were the only one. As long as a business is making money and has no competitors they wont drastically alter anything (read spend money).

If you want some examples see Microsoft's Internet Explorer or EA Sports titles from the late nineties and early this decade.

• Banned
Watto said:
Personally I'm going to wait for a few reviews before I go out and buy it, don't want to encourage the makers too much in case it's crap.

Once you get it maybe report back and tell what improvements have been made?
ill do that. i dont care if it isnt much better, as long as its improved, has dynasty mode/trading and the new lists. and ofcourse the gameplay needs to improve... leading etc etc is ********, "apparantly" thats meant to be alot better. But we will soon see.

Borgsta said:
its this type of attitude that will ensure that AFL games remain crap. The makers know no matter what tripe they come up with people will still buy the game because it is the only one available.

if nobody buys it, they just wont make AFL games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go team said:
if nobody buys it, they just wont make AFL games

common misconception but you can continue to believe.

If people buy and complain, nothing will change.

If people dont buy and state reasons why, things might change.

I've ordered mine, it says its coming in April, anyone know an actually date by any chance?

ordered it? from where?

how can you order a game that doesn't exist yet?

sure you can pre order, but the game doesn't even have a publisher for xbox yet? so how can you order? it hasn't been confirmed that it will even come out on xbox, so i cant see how you could have ordered it for xbox.

i doubt you could even order it for playstation yet, as their is no official relaease date as yet. unless i've missed something maybe?

so how much were you charged for a game that doesnt exist yet?

thegezman said:
ordered it? from where?

how can you order a game that doesn't exist yet?

sure you can pre order, but the game doesn't even have a publisher for xbox yet? so how can you order? it hasn't been confirmed that it will even come out on xbox, so i cant see how you could have ordered it for xbox.

i doubt you could even order it for playstation yet, as their is no official relaease date as yet. unless i've missed something maybe?

so how much were you charged for a game that doesnt exist yet?
no no no, my mate has a best mate who owns a store that sells games and we are garanteed 1st grabs at it as soon as its out. so i havent been charged anything :cool:

Now a PS2 exclusive, and called AFL Live 2006. Coming this winter! Has online play mooted and some sort of Eyetoy functionality (methinks a virtual handball comp is likely. Move the target!)

Some shots...

art_1974_id_2.jpeg

art_1974_id_1.jpeg

art_1974_id_3.jpeg

Vaughan Pitt said:
Now a PS2 exclusive, and called AFL Live 2006. Coming this winter! Has online play mooted and some sort of Eyetoy functionality (methinks a virtual handball comp is likely. Move the target!)

Welcome to two weeks ago.
The EyeToy thing allows you to create a player with your face, and put that player in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl 2005 Xbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Back