Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Eagles v North Mon July 12th 7:40pm EST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If any had a discrepancy for one team at this home ground in vicco, I’m sure they would.
But they don’t - the HS published a table showing the ratios a few years ago when he was quietly banned from WCE/Perth combo, and Margetts was in a field of his own
They do, the Western bulldogs. Never gets mentioned though, even when the AFL came out and apologised for the biased umpiring in the 2016 GF.

Nearly the entire game's been in his area. Guess logic doesn't apply when you're an umpire basher though.
Haha because he’s parked himself in the WC forward line the majority of the time? Hasnt taken the North forward third of the ground yet..

edit: - he’s just gone there for the first time in the game with 30secs left in the quarter
I’m sure he’ll fairly balance that out by being down their end for the majority of the next quarter……..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, which umpire?
and go.
I don't know the names of any umpires other than Margetts, because numpty opposition supporters are obsessed with him, and Ray Chamberlain, for obvious reasons.

Unlike you, I don't wring my hands the entire game over umpiring calls I disagree with to confirm my suspicions of home state umpiring bias in the AFL.

Move on and either watch the game, or don't.

I don't know the names of any umpires other than Margetts, because numpty opposition supporters are obsessed with him, and Ray Chamberlain, for obvious reasons.

Unlike you, I don't wring my hands the entire game over umpiring calls I disagree with to confirm my suspicions of home state umpiring bias in the AFL.

Move on and either watch the game, or don't.
That’s because you don’t have an umpire that is proven to be consistently bias against your team (and in this case, every other club too) every time they play WC in Perth.

plus you must be in the minuscule minority of WCE supporters who don’t only know the word “boo” when at the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Eagles v North Mon July 12th 7:40pm EST (Optus)

Back