News AFL 2024 AFLPA U22 team announced

Remove this Banner Ad

I try to stay away from shit canning players and instead focus on building players up with my arguments. Dempsey has been better no arguments here they do have very similar stat lines though. Ginni or Rachele are probably the 2 that could have missed for Croc.
It isn't shit canning to dispassionately list which metrics CMac is performing better on compared to players x and y. I'd say that's a better argument than saying his stat line is just about identical to Dempsey's, as there's certainly a few the latter is doing comfortably better on. Alas they both could have made the team but Rachele seems to get a yearly free pass.

The only conceivable reason that Brady Hough wasnt picked is that most fans over east dont know who Brady Hough is to bother voting for him.
Genuinely robbed, should be first 2-3 picked in that backline. Is an A grade lockdown defender

The only conceivable reason that Brady Hough wasnt picked is that most fans over east dont know who Brady Hough is to bother voting for him.
Genuinely robbed, should be first 2-3 picked in that backline. Is an A grade lockdown defender

Agree and yet it’s still not the worst one- Callaghan is a laughable omission

Not quite. Judd McVee is a notable oversight.

Did Draper just make it because of his game against Sydney? He has been mostly very ordinary, and sometimes very bad.
He’s been great for a 2nd year key defender, probably the hardest position to play as a rookie. While the forwardline has 4 talls, the backline has 2. They probably should have him on the field as if this team played, him and Mac Andrew wouldn’t get much of a rest.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

News AFL 2024 AFLPA U22 team announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Back