• Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Big O trying to look happy. Poor bloke.

He was clearly ecstatic immediately after the game. A bit of reality may have set in since, but his reaction after the siren is something that should be bottled, and given to any player for future reference who thinks that the world ends based on sitting out a football game. It doesn’t.

Yeah it’s disappointing and that’s understandable but you’re still a part of it and to me even as someone who has no affiliation to his team, what he did last week is already footy folklore

Maybe he is. He's a premiership player in my eyes. Lions don't get to the finals, let alone a Grand Final if he wasn't there.
Yeah well if the fans can be elated, I imagine most players of the club are without necessarily having been out there. Different for everyone I'm sure, but reckon Big O is definitely on cloud 9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite clearly Trent Cotchin was the difference for Lions.

How many times has Fagan had to stand there and watch inferior men take credit for his work? Bout time he gets the medal he deserves.

Ryan Schoenmakers

Schoey actually dominated as a CHF in the 2015 Grand Final.

He is an infinitely better player than Frampton as is Hipwood.

Well done Lions and congratulations Lions fans.

They've been the club most deserving of a flag for a few years now, and I'm ecstatic they've got one, as flat as I am with our performance today. As soon as the Swans-Lions Grand Final was confirmed, I was happy whichever way it went as long as it was a good game. Didn't get that unfortunately, but that's footy. Swans will cop a lot of shit, and we deserve it. So fair enough.

A truly unbelievable finals series from the Lions and their fans should be so proud. Comfortably the best of the modern era, maybe ever. Full respect.

On another note, not giving every player in the squad - or at the very least every player that played a certain number of games is a joke. McInerney 100% deserves a medal for his courage last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back