• Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane is what I would like.

I think the PF would have taken it's toll though. A lot of sore bodies.

OMac has been huge for them. Close to an AA ruckman this year. Very sad for him.

I’m thinking Brisbane will win but want Sydney to.

Only basis for this is that Stevic umpired Sydney this week and rarely ever umpires the Premiership team the week before.

Yer this is a weird stat - Stevic has umpired a Prelim final every year since 2010.

From 2016 onwards the only Prelim team he umpired that has won the Premiership is Richmond in 2020, he umpired the Swans this year…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch the AFL milk the heck out of the Fitzroy/South Melbourne links over the next week to drum up some hype for what will be the most boring GF in the history of the game.

One team from NSW/QLD.. ok. Two teams from NSW/QLD - snoozefest.

Personally, I don't think I'll even bother watching it. My only inkling of care about this coming weekend is the Public Holiday on Friday.

Oh geez you know what would really stick it up em? Just stop watching footy altogether. Please don't do that though, it'd make all of us angry at how much you are showing us all up.

Watch the AFL milk the heck out of the Fitzroy/South Melbourne links over the next week to drum up some hype for what will be the most boring GF in the history of the game.

One team from NSW/QLD.. ok. Two teams from NSW/QLD - snoozefest.

Personally, I don't think I'll even bother watching it. My only inkling of care about this coming weekend is the Public Holiday on Friday.
Boo freaking hoo

I'm really excited to see the first 'State of Origin' AFL Grand Final between the Sydney Swans and Brisbane Lions, it's great for the AFL and two brilliant teams set to play each other adding to the rich sporting rivalry between NSW and Queensland. Already I don't want one of them to have to lose. First time that there has been a Sydney vs. Brisbane Grand Final, although their predecessors South Melbourne and Fitzroy did play the 1899 Grand Final, a thriller that saw the Lions home over the Swans by 1-point. Given the thrillers in this year's finals series, hopefully we will get a close GF next week.
I see South Melbourne's one and only finals win over Fitzroy came exactly 100 years ago in 1924. Now that's a drought.

Oh but posting here still counts in their analytics so we aren't bothered by that. If you really wanted to make a statement you could really go cold turkey on the AFL.

Why would I watch games I'm not interested in? Are you saying I should force myself to watch this game for some kind of charity to Sydney/Brisbane? I really don't understand your salt.

To think if Geelong had won they’d be hosting a home Granny against the minor premiers because of ‘tradition’.

At least this flag won’t have that asterisk

Let's organize a grand final venue a week before it's on. You're a real genius mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back